On the eve of the ESPN 2k3 NFL predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On the eve of the ESPN 2k3 NFL predictions

Wow, not a single one of them picked the Bucs to win it all. Just goes to show you that they know who's going to win about as much as we do.

Dude that is NOT what they picked last year. I'm accusing them of outright changing their picks man, seriously. I remember seeing their predictions for the 2002 season and man let me tell you they did NOT pick the Jets to win the division as often as they are showing right there.

According to the list they have 9 votes for the Jets to win the division, 5 votes for the Phins to win, and 4 votes for the Patriots to win.

Let me tell you, that was not the breakdown back when they originally posted it. They changed them.

I agree, they're lying SOBs!!! ESPN sells out to athletes anyways.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Dude that is NOT what they picked last year. I'm accusing them of outright changing their picks man, seriously. I remember seeing their predictions for the 2002 season and man let me tell you they did NOT pick the Jets to win the division as often as they are showing right there.

According to the list they have 9 votes for the Jets to win the division, 5 votes for the Phins to win, and 4 votes for the Patriots to win.

Let me tell you, that was not the breakdown back when they originally posted it. They changed them.
no ****ing doubt about it...that's shady

on a sidenote...you see that Hoge picked the Bengals as wildcard:lol:

Actually guys, I think that's right, cause I remember I emailed that to my best friend who is a huge Fin Fan, and counting for each team, and the Jets had the most so I sent it to him in jest. Also there was a ton of hype in the preseason because the Jets went 4-0 and Vinny looked like it was 98. SO I think it is the same.

I remember a surprising number of votes going to the Jets because of the whole 4-0 during the preseason thing and Vinny looking like he did in 98, however the breakdown was not 9 votes to 5 to 4. Not to my recollection. I think one, two, three, or four of them dudes might have switched up their votes a little.

Back
Top Bottom