On the first play of the season, we will | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On the first play of the season, we will

F

FLOUNDER

What do you think we'll do?
give it to brown up the middle, or fire the boys immiaginations up a little bit with a trick play or something of that nature...

Hopefully the same way we started the Ravens game.

Who knows, my guess would be give it to Brown up the middle, but hopefully it ends up being a touchdown on the first play!

my sources tell me we will punt on the first play of the season. LOL. No I think we will do a screen pass to Ronnie Brown out of the backfield.

We'll have to kick the ball to the Broncos as they win the toss. On the first play Roth will have his first sack of the year.

On our first offensive play, we'll have a fake hand off to Ronnie, and throw a pass to McMike for a 15yd completion.

Kenny_Stang said:
On our first offensive play, we'll have a fake hand off to Ronnie, and throw a pass to McMike for a 15yd completion.

That was my call.

run Ronnie to the right side behind Carey and McDougle... 7 yard gain.

FLAG!! - Holding McKinney.

Kenny_Stang said:
We'll have to kick the ball to the Broncos as they win the toss. On the first play Roth will have his first sack of the year.

Me too kinda. Except it's a Chamber's catch 25 yards.

finsnchips said:
run Ronnie to the right side behind Carey and McDougle... 7 yard gain.

FLAG!! - Holding McKinney.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I personally think saban is going to play conserative and let brown to a counter and run to the right....i say a 5 yard gain on the play..

On our first play of the game will be Welker to the house on a 101 yrd kick return. Our first official play will be on Defense and Zach will stuff a short Tatum Bell run from a 1 yard gain.

Back
Top Bottom