Once again who will back up Ronnie if....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Once again who will back up Ronnie if.......

Ronnie proved he could carry the load himself although id ratehr have a two back offense since its proved to be affective in the past for most teams, and temas that end up in the Super Bowl usually have a two back system unless u have a rb like L.T.

?????hes a FB not a RB

And so was Evans - remember him. I was at the Army/ND game a couple of years ago & saw Eckle splinter the Army D for 170 yds. I know, I know that's the Armys squad but he was a monster all season. I hope he's the 3 RB and gets some touches.

we r not at mercy with the nfl. ricky was suspended for 1 year. he will be re-enlisted as of the begining of april

Ricky cannot apply for reinstatemen until April.

The league will take about 2-3 weeks to make a decision and we should know just before the NFL Draft.

Ricky's reinstatement is also not a given. With the NFLPA wanting to adopt a tougher policy on off the field problems by the players, they might want to make an example of him. I don't think they will but you never know.

Ricky cannot apply for reinstatemen until April.

The league will take about 2-3 weeks to make a decision and we should know just before the NFL Draft.

Ricky's reinstatement is also not a given. With the NFLPA wanting to adopt a tougher policy on off the field problems by the players, they might want to make an example of him. I don't think they will but you never know.

the fact that he was drafted from the Navy is amazing in its own right. The Navy doesnt churn out many NFL players. The only thing I can't respect about the guy is he was kicked out of the Navy. I guess thats just me being from a big military family. Other than that hes a beast give him a shot.

Even though D. Davis was hurt and got cut by the Texans, he is a good RB and we should pick him up for depth.:dolphins:

I want him back.What can I do with 3 of his jersey?? We can't get a better 2nd string back for the price

we will know by the begining of april if he will, cuz that is when he is allowed to re-enroll. i believe he will be back and will be good. im not worring about the run game unless it is the line
Not the beginning, more like the end of April. Ricky can't apply for reinstatement until April 25th.

i think in our new system that if rw does not come back we will draft a later round running back

Ricky does not come back and do we need to draft a RB if Ricky is not in the backfield?:dolphins:
Ricky cna't "not come back" cuz he has to..he ows wayne 8 million bucks..now..if Cam wont trade him..thats a different story.

I personally think Hadnot is fine at center and the left side of the line is much more important because we currently have nobody to rely on to play that position.

I was just going to say that, I think our Right side is good, along with the center, and we just need to adress the left side.

It would be nice to pick up Ryan Kalil from USC, that would give us the option of using Hadnot at guard and some insurance for the center position.

Back
Top Bottom