Once again who will back up Ronnie if....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Once again who will back up Ronnie if.......

dude if u new absolutly anything about the Miami Dolphins u would know that he is a fb, i guess cc wants him under rb cause he doesnt fit his system as a fb, but any wear else he would be a fb!

I know that. But he's listed as a RB under us. So as far as I'm concerned, he's (mainly) going to be an RB who would probably be also the second FB.

We have Sledge now. Having a second back isn't as crucial now as it was before we signed him.

Either Kyle Eckel, Jesse Chatman, or Patrick Cobbs if Ricky isn't reinstated.

I'm hoping Ricky comes back, but I seen a clip on Eckel a few days ago and he seemed like the real deal, not sure on what kind of hands he has for the passing game but was a beast running the ball at navy. When we let Morris go was kinda concerned till I seen the clip.(was a youtube clip)

Ricky is Better

I can't believe some of the stuff that I'm reading, if ricky don't come back, randy mueller might not want him back etc, Ricky williams is a premier runningback in this league, to me he's better than ronnie brown who can't stay healthy, if they draft a runningback it mightbe to back up ricky, now I know that he's suspect but better than antoine smith, najeh davenport? give me a break. When ricky plays the dolphins win most of the time, ronnie cannot handle the load he runs to heavy.:tantrum:

I can't believe some of the stuff that I'm reading, if ricky don't come back, randy mueller might not want him back etc, Ricky williams is a premier runningback in this league, to me he's better than ronnie brown who can't stay healthy, if they draft a runningback it mightbe to back up ricky, now I know that he's suspect but better than antoine smith, najeh davenport? give me a break. When ricky plays the dolphins win most of the time, ronnie cannot handle the load he runs to heavy.:tantrum:

I hear this argument all the time. How do you justify Ricky mising more time his first two seasons than Ronnie Brown? How do you justify Ricky's lower yards per carry average than Ronnie's his first 2 seasons? How do you compare the same yards per carry that Ricky and Ronnie shared the season they split?
Give Ronnie a chance to have a career before you write him off, Ricky was given that chance.

I'm hoping Ricky comes back, but I seen a clip on Eckel a few days ago and he seemed like the real deal, not sure on what kind of hands he has for the passing game but was a beast running the ball at navy. When we let Morris go was kinda concerned till I seen the clip.(was a youtube clip)

I would love to see what the former Midshipman can do (That is what they call the Navy Football Team, right?)

I'm really hoping Ricky comes back but if not I think Chatman or Cobbs could be a solid backup/change of pace for Ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom