One Badass D Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Badass D Line

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
Taylor. Godchaux. And....

That’s it.

No Wake. Branch. Quinn is to be jettisoned. Harris? Hayes? Right...

In other words, we seem to be outta D ends.

Woodard. And Harris?

Is this not disconcerting?

Yes, I’m a little pissed that Wake is no longer a Dolphin. But it’s more than sentimentality. We have no D ends. Harris is a no show, Quinn was what we all saw. Branch and Wake are gone. Hayes is no Wake. So we have Harris, Woodard, and who else?

Is this no big deal, or am I missing something?

Or is 0-16 the goal?

Remember, this draft is full of D talent. And Day 1 of FA is tomorrow (today if you live on the east coast).

Serious question. The jets are loading up and we have to take our lumps this year. How hard will it be to see the jets with gase beating us and probably running up score?

Me personally. It will be a bitter pill. I held high hopes for gase. I hope Flores turns out to be what some posters expect him to be.

With dolphins I just expect bad things which would include jets having a lot of success with gase. Ugh.

Serious question. The jets are loading up and we have to take our lumps this year. How hard will it be to see the jets with gase beating us and probably running up score?

Me personally. It will be a bitter pill. I held high hopes for gase. I hope Flores turns out to be what some posters expect him to be.

With dolphins I just expect bad things which would include jets having a lot of success with gase. Ugh.
Gase is going run scoreboard up if he get a chance.. that why I don't want tank. giants are tanking as well

BITE YOUR ****ING TONGUE!

I’ll have none of that talk in my presence

Now, say 20 **** the Jets’ and go forth and sin no more.

I don't like the idea of it either. Then again, everyone knows the Dolphins are tanking, so it's really nothing for Gase to beat his chest about if he sweeps them. Gotta keep our eyes on the prize lol.

BITE YOUR ****ING TONGUE!

I’ll have none of that talk in my presence

Now, say 20 **** the Jets’ and go forth and sin no more.

:lol:

I threw in an extra one for good measure:

**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets
**** the Jets

Now it's looks like DE in the draft, the Jests are the jests they have good players but they haven't won anything yet, Miami should be in last place in division talent wise.

Back
Top Bottom