One Badass D Line | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Badass D Line

shula tanked in 1980 and played woodley tommy vigorito, cefalo, jensen, duhe etc, two years later super bowl. 80 was hard to watch until near the end of the season when we finally pulled off a few wins. lets wait and see with this new crew

Q Williams at 9? Come on man

HA. I know but looking at the rosters, edge & QB take precedence over DT. Lots of those teams need a pass rusher.

49ers are in love with Bosa
Jets are going to a 4-3 and just re-signed Anderson and McClendon. Tried for Flowers and have a huge need.
Raiders just re-signed Hankins to pair with Hurst and lost Mack.
Bucs have McCoy and Vita Vea came on real strong at the end of the year. Carl Nassib as WDE.
Giants may take him but they need a QB of the future.
Jags are stout on the line & have big needs on offense.
Lions have three really good interior guys that were hurt last year.

HA. I know but looking at the rosters, edge & QB take precedence over DT. Lots of those teams need a pass rusher.

49ers are in love with Bosa
Jets are going to a 4-3 and just re-signed Anderson and McClendon. Tried for Flowers and have a huge need.
Raiders just re-signed Hankins to pair with Hurst and lost Mack.
Bucs have McCoy and Vita Vea came on real strong at the end of the year. Carl Nassib as WDE.
Giants may take him but they need a QB of the future.
Jags are stout on the line & have big needs on offense.
Lions have three really good interior guys that were hurt last year.

All I’m gonna say is 4.79 and 1.61 10 at 303 lbs and only 21 I guess it is. That combine showing screamed top 3 worthy to me

Although your team break down makes a lot of sense in terms of what they have in front of pick 9.

I think you are high on Brian burns. I can see top 15 maybe even 12 but top 5? I can’t see it

Taylor. Godchaux. And....

That’s it.

No Wake. Branch. Quinn is to be jettisoned. Harris? Hayes? Right...

In other words, we seem to be outta D ends.

Woodard. And Harris?

Is this not disconcerting?

Yes, I’m a little pissed that Wake is no longer a Dolphin. But it’s more than sentimentality. We have no D ends. Harris is a no show, Quinn was what we all saw. Branch and Wake are gone. Hayes is no Wake. So we have Harris, Woodard, and who else?

Is this no big deal, or am I missing something?

Or is 0-16 the goal?

How do you feel about the o-line?

All I’m gonna say is 4.79 and 1.61 10 at 303 lbs and only 21 I guess it is

Although your team break down makes a lot of sense in terms of what they have in front of pick 9.

I think you are high on Brian burns. I can see top 15 maybe even 12 but top 5? I can’t see it

Where do you think Williams goes?

Burns is a 6'5 250 lb edge player who ran a 4.53 with a 1.61-10 split. Look how high players like Marcus Davenport (2018) and all those 4.8 DE's went in 2017 (Harris, Barnett, Soloman Thomas, etc.). This guy has elite traits.

Check out this eval on Burns...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/brian-burns-is-edge1

I would spend the first 4 picks on DL/OL without even hesitating. Only exception would be if a QB they love falls, or maybe a CB they love is on board somewhere in rounds 2-4. More importantly we have to pray they actually HIT on the lineman they draft this year. We need 3-4 above avg starters in this draft.

Where do you think Williams goes?

Burns is a 6'5 250 lb edge player who ran a 4.53 with a 1.61-10 split. Look how high players like Marcus Davenport (2018) and all those 4.8 DE's went in 2017 (Harris, Barnett, Soloman Thomas, etc.). This guy has elite traits.

Check out this eval on Burns...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/brian-burns-is-edge1

I suppose burns could get the Vic Beasley treatment. Play light in the pants show up at the combine carrying an extra 20 damn well and shoot up the boards.

I’m still doubting top 5. I think they’d want a little more poa play on tape for that although that 6 foot 5 im sure helps. With everything but the wiry frame for leverage play which is why poa wise I’d project safest fit in terms of on the ball ask and overall skill set and game 34 olb. That 3 cone is sweet.

I think he gets drafted as a 34 wolb. What Vic Beasley should have been all along.

No way Quinnen Williams doesn't go top 5, if he slips out of that I would consider a trade up. I would not be upset with him or Haskins in that scenario.

No way Quinnen Williams doesn't go top 5, if he slips out of that I would consider a trade up. I would not be upset with him or Haskins in that scenario.

I suppose burns could get the Vic Beasley treatment. Play light in the pants show up at the combine carrying an extra 20 damn well and shoot up the boards.

I’m still doubting top 5. I think they’d want a little more poa play on tape for that although that 6 foot 5 im sure helps. With everything but the wiry frame for leverage play which is why poa wise I’d project safest fit in terms of on the ball ask and overall skill set and game 34 olb. That 3 cone is sweet.

I think he gets drafted as a 34 wolb. What Vic Beasley should have been all along.

You both are probably right but someone slips a bit every year. Leonard Williams was talked about as the #1 prospect back in '15 and he fell a bit to 6 as Dante Fowler went 3rd. I could see a scenario where Tampa takes QW as they move away from 31 year old Gerald McCoy (and his salary). In that scenario Burns probably doesn't get past Cincy or Green Bay.

Last year someone on here told me "No way" does Baker Mayfield go #1 overall. That's the fun part. You NEVER know whats going to happen in the draft and there are surprises every year.

Back
Top Bottom