One big problem with our D | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One big problem with our D

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
Another big issue to address is the defense giving up so many 3rd down and longs. This has happened every week. It's gotten to the point where it's almost better for an opposing offense to be in a third and long situation. What gives?

It's been like that every year for 10 years now, id rather face a 3rd and 2 than a 3rd and 18.. how wrong does that sound? (Not literally but im probably less nervous at 3rd and shorter)

Most of the conversions come on screens. It's like our defense gets run down the field and can't recover to stop the screen. Could also rushes only 3 which really is predictable.

It's essentially the screens, not necessarily 3rd downs. They are getting caught rushing the passer and then chasing the runner.

This defense doesn't know how to tackle, either.

cant stop the te, or screens, or running game. other than that we are just fine.

For me the defense has been a disappointment. I thought this d would be better and fun to watch but up to now it's been eh....

I just hated when Fred Jackson bounced off that LB for the 1st down. Like come on I know Jackson isn't a small RB but you need to TACKLE him! Wrap his legs.

Back
Top Bottom