One Bong Rip Worth A Million Picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Bong Rip Worth A Million Picks

Burnt Reynolds

Active Roster
Reaction score
I've been borderline obsessed with this topic and wanted to put all the pieces together and update post 2021 draft.

The Tunsil trade (and subsequent trades using acquired picks) has brought us:

Noah Igbinoghene
Soloman Kindley
Jaylen Waddle
Jevon Holland
(an opportunity to move up and get Liam Eichenburg)
Julien Davenport
2023 1st Round pick

Can't wait to see how all these players develop!

I've been borderline obsessed with this topic and wanted to put all the pieces together and update post 2021 draft.

Noah Igbinoghene
Soloman Kindley
Jaylen Waddle
Jevon Holland
Julien Davenport
2023 1st Round pick

Plus what 2 years of good tackle play from Tunsil himself!

Noah Igbinoghene
Soloman Kindley
Jaylen Waddle
Jevon Holland
Julien Davenport
2023 1st Round pick

did we use the 2022 3rd we got in the SF trade-down in the Eichy trade-up, or our own 3rd rounder?

I hate that we trade away the other 1st round pick. Now next year all we have is a 1st and a 2nd rounder like everyone else. That is no fun.

Lol. All jokes aside it seems we have really taken a page from the Patriots as far as trading and the draft goes. Which I am all for

I hate that we trade away the other 1st round pick. Now next year all we have is a 1st and a 2nd rounder like everyone else. That is no fun.

Lol. All jokes aside it seems we have really taken a page from the Patriots as far as trading and the draft goes. Which I am all for
When we start getting the comp picks the Patriots get then ill be happy lol. And all the non holding calls on our offensive line they got for 2 decades.

did we use the 2022 3rd we got in the SF trade-down in the Eichy trade-up, or our own 3rd rounder?
We used our own 3rd round pick. The 2022 SF 3rd round comp pick should be listed as well.

We don't count the the 2022 SF 1st bc we got that pick in a three way deal that included trading our 2022 1st to move back up to get Waddle. We don't really know which pick will be better. And you obviously can't list Waddle and the SF 2022 1st while not being disingenuous.

We got the 2022 SF 3rd rounder in the same deal. But the trade up for Eichenberg was done using our own 2022 3rd rounder and has zero actual connection to the Tunsil trade.

Unlike the 2023 1st, it is very easy to simply list the 2022 3rd without being disingenuous. The need to connect it to Eichenberg in an attempt to "not cheat" does not exist like it does with the 1st and Waddle.

This stuff is def not straightforward, but I'm just trying to make a "haul list" that makes as much sense a possible.

We used our own 3rd round pick. The 2022 SF 3rd round comp pick should be listed as well.

We don't count the the 2022 SF 1st bc we got that pick in a three way deal that included trading our 2022 1st to move back up to get Waddle. We don't really know which pick will be better. And you obviously can't list Waddle and the SF 2022 1st while not being disingenuous.

We got the 2022 SF 3rd rounder in the same deal. But the trade up for Eichenberg was done using our own 2022 3rd rounder and has zero actual connection to the Tunsil trade.

Unlike the 2023 1st, it is very easy to simply list the 2022 3rd without being disingenuous. The need to connect it to Eichenberg in an attempt to "not cheat" does not exist like it does with the 1st and Waddle.

This stuff is def not straightforward, but I'm just trying to make a "haul list" that makes as much sense a possible.
we got the 3rd overall pick as pat of the tunsil deal.

i'd include everything that sprang from that wonderful tree of joy.

I wouldn't be too cheeky about the trade.

There's a chance that the Eagles might be laughing at our expense for giftimg them Smith and a 1st.
My biggest fear. Preffering Waddle or Smith is fine. But this team better not fall well below expectations next season or Grier risks looking like the new BOB.

Back
Top Bottom