One Bong Rip Worth A Million Picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Bong Rip Worth A Million Picks

I've been borderline obsessed with this topic and wanted to put all the pieces together and update post 2021 draft.

The Tunsil trade (and subsequent trades using acquired picks) has brought us:

Noah Igbinoghene
Soloman Kindley
Jaylen Waddle
Jevon Holland
(an opportunity to move up and get Liam Eichenburg)
Julien Davenport
2023 1st Round pick

Can't wait to see how all these players develop!
Just the Davenport acquisition made the whole thing worth it!!!!

Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you should trade a bunch of meaningless draft picks for one shiny new toy

I've been borderline obsessed with this topic and wanted to put all the pieces together and update post 2021 draft.

The Tunsil trade (and subsequent trades using acquired picks) has brought us:

Noah Igbinoghene
Soloman Kindley
Jaylen Waddle
Jevon Holland
(an opportunity to move up and get Liam Eichenburg)
Julien Davenport
2023 1st Round pick

Can't wait to see how all these players develop!
Might end up to be the second best trade for a player for one team in NFL history behind the Herschel Walker trade.

I wouldn't be too cheeky about the trade.

There's a chance that the Eagles might be laughing at our expense one day for gifting them Smith and a 1st.
Who cares what happens with the Eagles now the trade is done.

We can be as cheeky as we want.

I did chuckle at the title of this thread.

When someone owns a bong gas mask, it is NEVER just one bong rip. Like saying he only took one sip of the beer he was holding.

grier deserves alot of credit in the way he gutted the team and acquired picks, he absolutely fleeced the texans in that tunsil trade, he was a good player but not worth what we got for him

Who cares what happens with the Eagles now the trade is done.

We can be as cheeky as we want.
Yeah, I don't really get it either. What's the downside unless all the picks flop? Wow Grier, you could have gotten even more for Tunsil?

IMO as long as Holland and Jackson pan out we've recovered everything we lost in trading two of our top young talents. Everything else is gravy.

I hate that we trade away the other 1st round pick. Now next year all we have is a 1st and a 2nd rounder like everyone else. That is no fun.

Lol. All jokes aside it seems we have really taken a page from the Patriots as far as trading and the draft goes. Which I am all for

But, there will be less hate from the media that way. /s?

we got the 3rd overall pick as pat of the tunsil deal.

i'd include everything that sprang from that wonderful tree of joy.

I agree. I think you have to include Waddle as well as SF 2022 1st. If Miami didn't do the Tunsel trade they would have just been picking at 18 in 2021 and would not get Waddle. If SF is bad this year and Miami ends up picking top 10 again, it all goes back to the trade.

Back
Top Bottom