One game behind the Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One game behind the Bills

Haha ok I have poor eye sight and saw 188. You are correct.
Welcome to the getting older club. I'll sit for an hour trying to correct the focus on my tv/projector before I realize the unit is fine and it's my eyes that need to be corrected.

Last edited:
Patriots suck!!! As I have always said from the beginning, Cam Newton is a paper tiger.

A healthy Bills team is a power-house, but their depth is abysmal.

I predict that whichever team gets lucky in the injury department between the Bills and Dolphins will win the division.

The huge advantage that the Dolphins have right now is their boon of draft picks in 2021.

The Dolphins can afford to make trades before the deadline to compensate for injuries, the Bills could, but it would hurt their future.

The Dolphins with five picks in the first three rounds, and the Houston picks looking to be high, could easily afford to acquire mid to top tier veterans in trades before the deadline.......look for it to happen if Grier and Ross have any brains left in their demented heads.

tenor.gif

Slow down.

Let’s NOT go trading away our prime draft picks (aka: our future) for a player (or even two) who aren’t going to help us win the Super Bowl this year anyway. This isn’t hockey where you trade high picks for deadline rentals ... and even if it were, we aren’t in position to be buyers yet anyway.

Back
Top Bottom