one guys from each of these columns and this will be the best draft of any NFL team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

one guys from each of these columns and this will be the best draft of any NFL team

WvFinFan

Starter
Reaction score
I would honestly be happy with any of these QB prospects and its quit a few so i dont think its to much to ask of Saban. Here goes:(no paticuler order of who i like)

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Alex Smith
3. Jason Cambell
4. Charlie Frye
5. Adrian Mcpherson
6. Andrew Walter

I really dont think one of these guys is to much to ask and i think they all have a ton of upside as far as potential

Might as well do RB's, WR's, and a little D while i am at it

Any of these RB's and i'll be happy:

1. Caddy
2. Ronnie
3. JJ Arrington
4. Ciatrick Fason
5. Marion Barber
6. Maurice Clarett (in a much later round)

WR's:

1. Braylon
2. Mike Williams
3. Chris Henry
4. Courtney Roby
5. Larry Brackins
6. Isaac West

Safeties:

1. Thomas Davis
2. Brodney Pool
3. Josh Bullocks
4. Ernest Shazor (reminds me of Sammy Knight)
5. Marviel Underwood
6. Junior Rosegreen

Well guys thats all i can think of going into for now. But in all honesty, if we get one guy from each of those columns i will feel we had as good a draft as any i have ever seen. But i like as many opinions as i can get so tell me what you guys think.

Just give me a 1st or 2nd round RB, Matt Jones, and a decent Center (Spencer). Throw in McPherson if it doesn't cost too much for intrigue (but I'm fine with or without him).

I'll take McClendon over Clarett.In fact I'd take any RB in the draft over Clarett.

I put a lot of other guys on there other than Clarett. What do you guys think of them. And about Clarrett. I hate Ohio State guys, always have. But to take someone with his potential in the 6th or 7th round Could be a pretty big steal. You cant forget what he did at Ohio State and especially the bowl game against Miami.

I think Nick is going to make us all happy....one more week of torture.:wink:

WvFinFan said:
I put a lot of other guys on there other than Clarett. What do you guys think of them. And about Clarrett. I hate Ohio State guys, always have. But to take someone with his potential in the 6th or 7th round Could be a pretty big steal. You cant forget what he did at Ohio State and especially the bowl game against Miami.

Using a 6th rd pick on Clarett I don't think is a risk at all. Really Adrian McPherson did far worse, and did much less during his college career, but alot of Dolphans like him. I think it's hypocritical to have many fans who want McPherson but than consider Clarett not worthy to be taken at all. He did have a bad combine and had off the field issues, but he did beat a UM team which was stacked with a pathetic QB in Krenzel. If Clarett is available late in the draft I would consider him, he's a boom or bust guy, but considering he'd be taken in the 6th or 7th rd, the risk is not all too much IMO. I'm not for wasting draft picks but if he made the roster it wouldn't mean he's a bust, he would not start but under the right system I think he will eventually be a starting RB in the NFL. Clarett probably is not on the Phins agenda, and the Raiders show interest as reported by NFL Network, I still think the best place he could go is to the Jets behind a veteran in Martin and with a coach who is a strong leader IMO, in Herm Edwards. Maurice Clarett did alot of things wrong, but I really believe that the biggest problem is how Jim Tressel runs his program as Troy Smith got kicked off the team right before bowl season, and I believe there were problems with the OSU women's basketball program. I'm definately not saying take him early but in the 6th or 7th rd I think he's hard to pass up.

Roman529 said:
I think Nick is going to make us all happy....one more week of torture.:wink:

Going to be the longest week ever! :(

djfresh47 said:
Using a 6th rd pick on Clarett I don't think is a risk at all. Really Adrian McPherson did far worse, and did much less during his college career, but alot of Dolphans like him. I think it's hypocritical to have many fans who want McPherson but than consider Clarett not worthy to be taken at all. He did have a bad combine and had off the field issues, but he did beat a UM team which was stacked with a pathetic QB in Krenzel. If Clarett is available late in the draft I would consider him, he's a boom or bust guy, but considering he'd be taken in the 6th or 7th rd, the risk is not all too much IMO. I'm not for wasting draft picks but if he made the roster it wouldn't mean he's a bust, he would not start but under the right system I think he will eventually be a starting RB in the NFL. Clarett probably is not on the Phins agenda, and the Raiders show interest as reported by NFL Network, I still think the best place he could go is to the Jets behind a veteran in Martin and with a coach who is a strong leader IMO, in Herm Edwards. Maurice Clarett did alot of things wrong, but I really believe that the biggest problem is how Jim Tressel runs his program as Troy Smith got kicked off the team right before bowl season, and I believe there were problems with the OSU women's basketball program. I'm definately not saying take him early but in the 6th or 7th rd I think he's hard to pass up.

Good reply bro, atleast you know what ur talkin about too.

Really Adrian McPherson did far worse, and did much less during his college career, but alot of Dolphans like him. I think it's hypocritical to have many fans who want McPherson but than consider Clarett not worthy to be taken at all.

You must be kidding right? McPherson was young and screwed up. Since then, he has done NOTHING but better himself, on field and off field. Clarett proceeded to be a turd by turning up first out of shape, then when he got his chance, he not only performed sub par, he walked out, showing he had learned nothing the past few years. McPherson had an excellent football year last year, while Clarett didn't even play.

Please, don't compare someone that has done everything possible to better himself to the biggest turd in the draft. There is a reason McPhersons stock keeps rising and Claretts keeps dropping.

Back
Top Bottom