One impressive game and now SOME Jets fans are already saying "AFC Champs"... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One impressive game and now SOME Jets fans are already saying "AFC Champs"...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Check out what one Jet fan wrote over on Jetsinsider.com..

I think all concerned better realize that you all just witnessed the AFC East champions play today. After what I saw today, you can essentially pencil us in. we hammered a top AFC team. You figure we have lock wins already in our win column against Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, and likely New England. That puts us already at 7 wins. we will win the east trust me. Chad Pennigton is living up to his billing as a stronged arm Montana, the guy is electrifying. Even guys like Marino, Elway, Kelly did not look this good so early in their careers. Now that we have L. Jordan reving to go, we could in all likelihood have 2 1000 yard backs this season. This win basically has us at the center piece of the AFC championship. A few prominent internet message board outlets think with Chad we could likely run the friggin table. We need to get the playoff talk back, as we are back in the drivers seat in the AFC.

:rofl: :jetssuck:

That is a ridiculous post. You can't categorize Jet fans based on that post.

THAT is friggin' PRECIOUS!!!!!

If the homer who posted that ever needs to win a trial on the basis of insanity, he's building himself one strong case.

Is there a hall of fame for moronic postings?

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
That is a ridiculous post. You can't categorize Jet fans based on that post.

Thats why I said "SOME"..

I know not all Jets fans are this insane..

Driver's seat? in 4th place? you have got to be kidding me :))

That guy is freakin nuts? Yeah...............might as well face it. The Jets are going to win out. They are so awesome. We don't stand a chance.

Now I really can't wait till next week. That same guy will be crying that the jets suck and are washed up! I have never seen a more homer statement in my life.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Even guys like Marino, Elway, Kelly did not look this good so early in their careers.

:lol: Somebody tell this 16-year old assclown about Marino's 1984 season.

Re: Re: One impressive game and now SOME Jets fans are already saying "AFC Champs"...

Originally posted by Muck
:lol: Somebody tell this 16-year old assclown about Marino's 1984 season.

Correction. It should read:
Somebody tell this 3-year old assclown about Marino's 1984 season.

Is this the same guy who said the Jets would easily go 15-1 and said that at least 10 Jets would be Pro Bowlers? I bet it was.

Unbelievable post....but we do have them with a short week on our side...if we beat GB hope we have a even flow....this is the second time around and the jets will surely change their tradegy from the first game...plus Pennington can scramble better than Vinny..that is an added dynamic...But right now..the Pack is our focus..will get to Jests after that..

A few prominent internet message board outlets think with Chad we could likely run the friggin table.

This statement is truly sad, yet hilarious at the same time! ;)

that is truly the BEST post i have ever witnessed on this board or any other...i dont remember the last time my jaw literally DROPPED to the floor like a warner brothers cartoon charachter:
"You figure we have lock wins already in our win column against Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, and likely New England."
"Even guys like Marino, Elway, Kelly did not look this good so early in their careers."
"This win basically has us at the center piece of the AFC championship."

hey skapefhin, what type of replies did he get?

Back
Top Bottom