One last move to make. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One last move to make.

If Miami has one move left, I think it will be a pass rush add or a running back.

They had Ingram in so maybe that's still a possibility.

How about Adrian Peterson? I like him better than Bell and he played pretty well for Detroit last year.

If Miami has one move left, I think it will be a pass rush add or a running back.

They had Ingram in so maybe that's still a possibility.

How about Adrian Peterson? I like him better than Bell and he played pretty well for Detroit last year.
When it gets closer to the season you will see players trying to get a deal for the veteran minimum. That's when you will see the players who love the game of football want in. Some players need to play. It's not all amount the money.

I'd love to see Jones and Bell signed. I think we are a top AFC team this year with them.

I'd love to see Jones and Bell signed. I think we are a top AFC team this year with them.
I believe Bell has a chip on his shoulder. Everyone says he lost a step. He wants to prove people wrong.

I believe Bell has a chip on his shoulder. Everyone says he lost a step. He wants to prove people wrong.
I've been calling the whole chip on shoulder as well. He's going to come out like a bad ass. I'd love for him to go crazy down here. He would totally round out our RB room.

Pump your breaks!
We really really really don't need a 40 million dollar receiving core just yet.

Julio Jones does not make what people think he does. He will cost 15 mill in 2021 and 11.5 mill in 2022.

Still...No way. We are a young rebuilding team. No old people please unless depth chart.

Last edited:
Julio will be a Titan soon...his chosen destination...well, between Tennessee and the Cheatriots (he said he'd only accept a trade to 1 of those 2 teams)...but I gotta think Tennessee is closer to closing the deal based on tidbits that have come out.

I've been calling the whole chip on shoulder as well. He's going to come out like a bad ***. I'd love for him to go crazy down here. He would totally round out our RB room.
The way his Steelers career was going he was a sure fire HOF player. Now people only remember who he was. If he still has the fire and passion for game. Lets bring him in. Everyone is saying Sony Michel is going to get cut. If we does.....

Julio will be a Titan soon...his chosen destination...well, between Tennessee and the Cheatriots (he said he'd only accept a trade to 1 of those 2 teams)...but I gotta think Tennessee is closer to closing the deal based on tidbits that have come out.
If Julio goes to Tennessee, he will be limited in the amount of snaps he receives, Henry taking all the snaps. If he goes to the Pats, X would just lock him up. Coach Flo is building the No Fly Zone.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom