One last move to make. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One last move to make.

Trade for Julio Jones!

Tua, Waddle, and Jones have that Bama Alma matar blood line chemistry running through their veins. Our wide receivers Parker, Williams, Wilson, Grant, and even Fuller have missed time because of injury. Julio Jones is coming back from that injury plagued season in 2020, but we were all hindered by a plague that year and we could use some grace.

Julio Jones is a Nimrod type player and will be a member of the HOF once his career has ended. If you can make a good deal why not pull the trigger. We have to compete with the Chiefs, Bills, Ravens, Broncos, and Browns. We need to take this team over the edge.

What do you think it will cost? Our future is looking bright and if Grier can hit on some Un-drafted FA we are built to last.

ā€œI bleed aqua and orangeā€ -T. Mash
Lol first off ..not enough money to get him and second why in the hell would Atl draft Pitts and then trade their best WR?

forget his salary. He is so injury prone and disappears some games. no thank you.

If its a straight up swap for Parker, i would do it otherwise, No.

One last move- either another Edge, or RB.
What edge? With Ogbah and Phillips coming off the edge and AVG blitzing another one would have Mahomie runnin for his life.

Atlanta's reaction :šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Donā€™t be so sure of that. If they had to eat Jonesā€™ money, then yes, however...

Otherwise Atlanta might be thrilled to rid themselves of one of the NFLā€™s worst contracts, when they already have the worst (M.Ryan)

Lopping $30 million off their cap over two years might require them to give us a draft pick too, hypothetically speaking. I donā€™t actually want anything to do with him.

Donā€™t be so sure of that. If they had to eat Jonesā€™ money, then yes, however...

Otherwise Atlanta might be thrilled to rid themselves of one of the NFLā€™s worst contracts, when they already have the worst (M.Ryan)

Lopping $30 million off their cap over two years might require them to give us a draft pick too, hypothetically speaking. I donā€™t actually want anything to do with him.
Dummytroff left ATL in a terrible position. So much so he's the reason Kyle Pitts is a Falcon and not A dolphin (my conspiracy for the year). The Falcons were forced to restructure Ryan which made them selecting the hometown kid un-doable (Fields).

As is they are still going to have to be creative and ATL is embracing the possibility of losing him. For the reasons in my other post though I just see no way Miami entertains trading for Julio. And Grant...non-starter IMHO in a trade.

There are some good RBā€™s on some bad teams so letā€™s see if we can start off 4-1, 6-2ish and maybe the visit acquiring a veteran RB with some juice left. I have two guys in mind but I hate their contracts so neither would be likely.

This FO will always be open to improving their roster but theyā€™ve made it clear it needs to be on their terms. There is no other way to operate.

$7,750,000 was already paid as a signing bonus and option bonus, but "yeah" still way too much at $15.3 mil.
Thanks you are correct, still to much as well as with that contract and it's not like Atlanta would just give him away, so it probably at least be a second round pick and probably a conditional fourth.

Back
Top Bottom