One last move to make. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One last move to make.

Mans said Nimrod type player ... and compete with the Broncos.... not the Titans, Steelers, Colts :lol::lol:

What edge? With Ogbah and Phillips coming off the edge and AVG blitzing another one would have Mahomie runnin for his life.
There is nothing after those three and Phillips has a concussion history.

There is nothing after those three and Phillips has a concussion history.
Stop it with concussion history already.

Get yourself educated, and not just regurgitate what you heard from talking heads.

His concussion at UCLA is from a moped accident. And UCLA had straight rule that made him out of their team. He had no issue with UM.

Given he is a product of UM, don't you think dolphins had doctors after doctors to check him out inside and out before spending 1b on him? Use your head, use common sense. Its not that hard.

Miami is the best destination for Julio Jones. He has a very strict diet where he only eats wild caught fish, with no antibiotics or hormones added. This is South Florida. The best fishing in the world. Perfect place for a man who loves to fish on his down time. The cool thing about Julio Jones is he has taken the advise of Tony Gonzales to help preserve his body. Gonzales has played 17 years in the league at a highly productive level. If Julio can play 17 years in the NFL at the rate he is going now. He could be the All-Time leading receiver in yards in the NFL. Jerry Rice currently holds the record. The Miami Dolphins have to entertain the idea. Look at all the love he is getting from around the NFL. All the players trying to convince him to come play with them.

The rumor is that the highest offer was a first in a later year...that's probably our offer.

The rumor is that the highest offer was a first in a later year...that's probably our offer.
What would you say if they wanted Preston Williams in the deal? Yes.. he had some injuries, but when healthy he can play. We can still keep him relatively cheap for a while.

Who wouldn't love Julio Jones on their team?

I think Parker, Fuller, Wilson, Preston, Waddle, Bowden, et. al. is already a lot of guys.

I don't know how much Julio gets paid (I imagine a massive amount).

I don't think ATL is trading him cheap.

I play fantasy and I haven't drafted him for a few seasons because he seems to miss games (or try to play hurt) an alarming amount each season.

So, I can't see any way it happens.
Would you trade Parker for Julio Jones? Contract-wise, I believe Jones is around $15 million and Parker around $9 million.

Jones is obviously the better player, but Parker is younger and cheaper. If Atlanta is moving Jones due to salary, maybe they would consider?

I'm with you, though. I doubt Miami has any interest.

Would you trade Parker for Julio Jones? Contract-wise, I believe Jones is around $15 million and Parker around $9 million.

Jones is obviously the better player, but Parker is younger and cheaper. If Atlanta is moving Jones due to salary, maybe they would consider?

I'm with you, though. I doubt Miami has any interest.
i would love to see what we have in Tua.

if he is the real deal in 2021, i absolutely trade Parker for Julio.

if we aren't "in the window" then it's a tougher call.

Thanks. I wonder why outlawed. Seems an adjective to describe some posts.

The reason was people over used it and call others troll simply because they disagreed
I don't like what you posted. You must be a troll

Defend your argument without name calling.
If someone is ACTUALLY trolling report it and we will handle it

Back
Top Bottom