One last move to make. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One last move to make.

I had a dream last night that Miami traded DeVante Parker and a 2022 4th rounder for Jones.

I'm not entirely certain that this would be the worst idea ever. Although I did ingest an edible before I went to sleep.

I had a dream last night that Miami traded DeVante Parker and a 2022 4th rounder for Jones.

I'm not entirely certain that this would be the worst idea ever. Although I did ingest an edible before I went to sleep.
If that's true, you probably need to step away for a while.

There are far more interesting things about which to dream........

zrofl_008.jpg

And yet you are smiling with a two handed grip - LOL

I kinda had the same dream, instead of Julio it was Chandler Jones from Arizona. There are reports he has a rift with the Cardinals front office about his contract not having any guaranteed money left. In 2019 he had 19 sacks and already knows Coach Flo's defense from his time with the Patriots. If it's true he wants to sit out of training camp, coming to Miami may be a better option for him. We are already interested in FA Melvin Ingram. Chandler Jones is a better option, yes it may cost you a little more, but he is in the same category as Von Miller.

I kinda had the same dream, instead of Julio it was Chandler Jones from Arizona. There are reports he has a rift with the Cardinals front office about his contract not having any guaranteed money left. In 2019 he had 19 sacks and already knows Coach Flo's defense from his time with the Patriots. If it's true he wants to sit out of training camp, coming to Miami may be a better option for him. We are already interested in FA Melvin Ingram. Chandler Jones is a better option, yes it may cost you a little more, but he is in the same category as Von Miller.
Interesting, but I'm not sure what you mean about no gaurenteed money.

He will make 15 mil this year, and then becomes a FA.

Are you saying he wants a big $ extension?

Interesting, but I'm not sure what you mean about no gaurenteed money.

He will make 15 mil this year, and then becomes a FA.

Are you saying he wants a big $ extension?

Chandler Jones deleted all his Arizona Cardinals logos from his Instagram. That's usually an indicator that something is brewing.

Sounds like the Cards want him to take a pay cut, in exchange for some gauranteed $, not that that is what he is looking for.

It is true, they could cut him, but he would have no reason to sit out over contract demands.

Like the player, if healthy, but I wouldn't give up any high draft picks for a guy on an expiring contract.

Chandler Jones deleted all his Arizona Cardinals logos from his Instagram. That's usually an indicator that something is brewing.
Yeah. Sounds like they said take a pay cut, or get cut.

Yeah. Sounds like they said take a pay cut, or get cut.
We would welcome him with open arms. Him and Coach Flo go way back. Our defensive line would be most improved in the NFL.

You stay the hell away from my Dream Jessica Biel, Mister.

Back
Top Bottom