one needs to go henne or henning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

one needs to go henne or henning

jason_taylor

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
imo if we going to dink and dunk we can have penny in there BUT theres noway we going deep downfield with henning as cordnator so imo we need to make up our mind

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

imo it needs to be henning

the pats are taking the deep ball away, its what teams do who are up by two touchdowns. Anyway if you are mad at henning at this point you're out of your mind.

we just cant keep dinking and ducking and make it far in the NFL

sure you can, the patriots won 3 superbowls with a dink and dunk offense. what we can't win with is this ****ing special teams.

sure you can, the patriots won 3 superbowls with a dink and dunk offense. What we can't win with is this ****ing special teams.
you people are posioned by the plays of our offence cord you dont dink and dunk down by 3tds ??bull**** you guys i swear i know special teams put us in this shape but hell far you cant dink and dunk when you down by 3 tds you guys evidently wasnt around when marino was qb keep beliveing what you want and we will keeploosing football games when you down by 3tds you line 3-4 wrs up and bring rb out of the back field imtelling you you run the damn ball when you are up notwhen you loosing by 3tds i know alot about football if you got the lead run ti!!!!! If you down by 3tds you got to getyour mplaymaker in the game somehow throw it up and let himgo get it marshall imas big a dolphin fan as anybody but you guys will see alot of changes just sit bk and watch

uh st lost this game, not the offense. Get a clue!

one question if st gets us down by 3tds you still suspose to run the ball ? With 1 quarter left **** anybody in there right mind knows that yougotto pass nomatter what / this game is pathitic they didnt even go to marshall till the start of the 2nd half thats why we brought him in to miami hell if we wasnt going to have him as the go to guy than we should have went out and grabbed another rb

Yes, throw the ball downfield, because we know how well that worked in the first half, just would of been a pick 6 sooner, than it really was. Game was terrible, end of story, something needs to change. I want somebody fired too. Start with the ST coach.

Back
Top Bottom