One of Tannehill's best games w/ good commentary, If you haven't seen this. Watch it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One of Tannehill's best games w/ good commentary, If you haven't seen this. Watch it!

catch22

New Mexico Fin Fan
Reaction score
I watched all the videos available and this was by far my favorite to watch, check it out if you haven't seen it!

Tannehill Beat's up on RGIII's Baylor Bears. (Baylor stats: BCS#12/season record 9-3/alamo bowl winner)
[video=youtube;b4yuaF8uRPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4yuaF8uRPQ[/video]

Awesome on 3rd down!

Some of those deep outs and comebacks are legit NFL throws. And then at the end there he had the read option. :lol:

Nice. Although I have to admit in the NFL some of those throws particuliary the out route may end up in picks. Hope the fan base is patient with the guy! Looks good overall and i understand with a poster made thread about drafting R.swope next season

I was starting to think what that's the harm in him starting if we are going to be 6-9 wins, but now I'm thinking maybe towards the end of the season would be better. I don't know, you can learn a lot throwing picks and getting sacked too (I think he will be shocked by the speed of NFL defenses - not hating), but it really depends on coaches read on his mental abilities in not getting down on himself. At least we have something to look forward to regardless of what week he starts.

I was happy with the selection, however when watching this video a couple of times, I have to admit he resembles Check-down Chad alot. I will have patience with him and can only hope he becomes the real deal in a few years! Fins up!

I love the pass on 8:02 going on. Nice sprint out with tight man to man and he gets the out route. If you watch the slow mow you see the speed on the ball but also the ball still drops into the receivers hands, beautiful pass.

He's going to throw away a ton of balls on those comebacks when NFL corners don't get out of their backpedal.

I was happy with the selection, however when watching this video a couple of times, I have to admit he resembles Check-down Chad alot. I will have patience with him and can only hope he becomes the real deal in a few years! Fins up!

I didn't see that at all... they are completely different players at QB. The only comparisons I saw in that video is Swope looks an aweful lot like Wes Welker in this game.

very good pocket presence. like him more and more the more i watch him

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

dont see it

around the 11 minute mark, the announcer says "Tannehill has been sensational." That was my favorite part of the video. When was the last time anyone has said that about our QBs?

I do not see it either. Is it because of my post count? I am at 9 and then 10 after I hit this "Reply" button.

Back
Top Bottom