One of the best Ricky articles yet. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One of the best Ricky articles yet.

That was a good article. I like the "what if" game:

"Let's play a little "what if" game, and see what you think. "What if" the word "marijuana" in all of these stories about Ricky's "retirement" was replaced with "cocaine?" Do you think there would be as many people willing to back him up and say, "well, good for him!"

Go the other way on the recreational drug use spectrum and replace "getting high" with "getting sh**-faced drunk." Let's say Ricky decided to quit football, because he just wanted to travel the world and "get hammered" in as many different countries as possible?"

:shakeno:

Great article, and if Ricky was/is searching for the truth, there it is.

What I want to know is this; if Ricky Williams wants to go play for the Raiders, what is he going to do about all the rules and regulations the NFL provides? He hated being tied down to "the man" and wants to be free.

Are the Raiders exempt from the rules of the National Football League? Is Ricky going to give up pot?

Ricky Williams NEEDS help, that much is true, but no one will realize it until he is 300lbs (munchies and all) and living in a cardboard box.

Loved that article... my favorite part:

Now, memo to Ricky: Stop over-thinking this stuff. You teach your kids to wear clothes so they don't **** all over the house

L O freakin L!!!

-tex

It's my new signature :roflmao:

Now, memo to Ricky: Stop over-thinking this stuff. You teach your kids to wear clothes so they don't **** all over the house, and also because that's what civilized humans do, wear clothes.
:lol:
Great article!

I don't know why I keep torturing myself into reading one Ricky article after another...that being said, that was the best one of all....

Kinda makes you think....Why aren't people saying that he needs to be in rehab? I hate him just as much as the next Dolphin fan, but it's true. Dude's primary reason for walking out of the NFL was smoking weed. He honestly needs some kind of help.

Back
Top Bottom