One of this drafts most important Dolphins selections - Center | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One of this drafts most important Dolphins selections - Center

Draft Sewell and Dickerson and our OL is one of the best in the league.

There’s a part of me that wants to do this and solidify, at least talent wise, the OL and depth for the next 5+ years. The problem becomes we’re going to be in hell with those contracts. Between Sewell, Jackson, Hunt, and Dickerson.

How the hell are you going to be able to keep all those guys $$$$$?

Just for the hell of it,

RT is possibly even more important...... You know Tua a lefty. blind side protection.

Keep eye out for Sewell obvious

Teven Jenkins ( legit RT )

Spencer Brown (also a legit RT ) and a monster. Flores had at the Senior Bowl
I just posted in another thread that I have been rewatching games lately and from what I saw Hunt was by far our best linemen and a darn good RT. He will always struggle with speed somewhat but when he drops his anchor it’s over.

On the other hand Jackson was really bad, constantly getting pushed into the QB’s lap. The only thing worse than Jackson was the entire interior line which is where most of the pressure I witnessed came from.

Bottom line for me if we end up with Sewell it is Jackson who is in danger barring a massive improvement. Along the original thread, yes, we are desperate for quality Center play and should absolutely draft one.

Last edited:
And we still don't score because it's a misnomer that "any RB can run in the nfl with a #1 line'... that 'any reciever can get open given time'...
But cool, let's just draft lineman after lineman

Skura is only 28..if he fixes the yips..we should be okay there for a while..don't reach!
So is Karras. Should we have just kept him?
We need a young stud C to grow and develop with Tua. We should have drafted one last year. But we lucked out and Creed went back to Okie. Don't miss this second opp!

We can draft one next year, too. :shrug:
We already kicked the can on this one. We had Karras on a one year and didn't grab our replacement. From game one he was the obvious weak link. Now we brought in another 28 year old coming off an injury on a one year deal. I have no doubt we grab our long term center in 2 weeks. Pass one year is ok, passing 2 tears in a row on a need position I don't see anymore with this regime.

We already kicked the can on this one. We had Karras on a one year and didn't grab our replacement. From game one he was the obvious weak link. Now we brought in another 28 year old coming off an injury on a one year deal. I have no doubt we grab our long term center in 2 weeks. Pass one year is ok, passing 2 tears in a row on a need position I don't see anymore with this regime.
Yet they took a CB in round one last year..was that a huge need? Hmm?

Yet they took a CB in round one last year..was that a huge need? Hmm?
Your question doesn't make sense in response.
That 3rd 1st was a luxury pick FloCo took advantage of. That aside, my comment was we kick C down the road last year, I don't see them kicking cans multiple years in a row.

Back
Top Bottom