One of this drafts most important Dolphins selections - Center | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One of this drafts most important Dolphins selections - Center

I think OL might be a bigger priority than people think, Flowers is as good as gone after the season as I believe his cap hit goes away and there will be a hole.

At the moment I think that is Kindleys spot in the future, but if Skura is a stop gap and Hunt shows he is a better G than T then while you have pieces moving forward you still have a few holes. Might get a C earlier (top 3 rounds) just because the depth isn’t there.

Don’t be shocked if at 18 a good T falls and they grab him. Then take a C with 50 or their round 3 pick. I agree the offense needs a boost this draft but getting players on the front is key for that. So while I think 6 is for a playmaker one of 18 or 36 are very likely to be OT/C should a one fall
Of course it could be, especially with all the value on OL in this draft. BUT - I'm actually pretty happy with where we are on OL EXCEPT at Center. I'd be ok grabbing skill players and defender with all our picks but a top 3 Center.

If it comes to Skula or Dieter I'm rooting for Dieter. NOT impressed with Skula's snaps, blocking, or athleticism.

I'm fine drafting a center but don't want to reach for one. Maybe I like Skura more than most people here. if a good center is on the board at the "right" time then fine but don't over do it.
I agree. But this is basically my attitude toward every pick. I sometimes see people write stuff like "I want us to go WR, Edge, RB, Center."

We don't even know who will be there at 6, 18, 36, 50. Maybe a superior talent falls that doesn't necessarily fill our biggest needs. As long as the guy fits your scheme, I think smart teams take advantage and pick that player.

Back
Top Bottom