one of those i herd from a friend of a friend rumors..

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
This was a friend of one of the radio hosts on QAM, I think it was Jeff Deforest. He said, that he knows the housekeeper of Ronnie Browns agent, and she told him that the Dolphins were discussing the parameters of a contract at #2, and that they intended to do the same with Benson's agent.

I did not dare post this on the main forum, because it surely could be untrue. I thought it best to share with some of the more level headed people since it is only one of many rumors...

Hmmmm

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Clumpy said:
Miami cannot negotiate with draft eligible players. Only SF can.
Thanks! Let me ask though....

How about discuss the paramaters of what they might expect at #2? Or are they totally off limits?

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
They can talk through figures and threadbare parameters, but no actual negotiating.

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Boomer said:
They can talk through figures and threadbare parameters, but no actual negotiating.
So then I herd it correctly. He never said working out a deal. I'm sure they're going to do this to more than just Brown, and Benson, but that's the only two names he mentioned.

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Reaction score
Friend of Deforest?? I heard Joe Rose talking about how Defo was messing around with some chick that worked at the station and it made them all uncomfortable. :lol:

I wouldn't doubt this being true (parameters). They'll probably talk to Tom Condon about Smith as well.

Top Bottom