one of those i herd from a friend of a friend rumors.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

one of those i herd from a friend of a friend rumors..

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
This was a friend of one of the radio hosts on QAM, I think it was Jeff Deforest. He said, that he knows the housekeeper of Ronnie Browns agent, and she told him that the Dolphins were discussing the parameters of a contract at #2, and that they intended to do the same with Benson's agent.

I did not dare post this on the main forum, because it surely could be untrue. I thought it best to share with some of the more level headed people since it is only one of many rumors...

Hmmmm

Clumpy said:
Miami cannot negotiate with draft eligible players. Only SF can.

Thanks! Let me ask though....

How about discuss the paramaters of what they might expect at #2? Or are they totally off limits?

They can talk through figures and threadbare parameters, but no actual negotiating.

Boomer said:
They can talk through figures and threadbare parameters, but no actual negotiating.

So then I herd it correctly. He never said working out a deal. I'm sure they're going to do this to more than just Brown, and Benson, but that's the only two names he mentioned.

Friend of Deforest?? I heard Joe Rose talking about how Defo was messing around with some chick that worked at the station and it made them all uncomfortable. :lol:

I wouldn't doubt this being true (parameters). They'll probably talk to Tom Condon about Smith as well.

Back
Top Bottom