One Pic to sum up our Entire season! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Pic to sum up our Entire season!

You could have had twenty pics of our secondary being beat....they played as if they were scared of the receivers....how many times were they playing off the receivers and the throws were behind them....you can't cover a receiver if your more than 5 yards away from him.

PhinFan0202 said:
"Jason Allen, who the hell, wtf?" That's the first thing that i thought of when we drafted this guy. I was hoping for Manny Lawson or Bobby Carpenter with the pick but that didn't happen. Not saying that Allen can't be good but we could have gotten him later.

Im more worried about travis daniels more than Jason Allen. Daniels was used all day by Jones. All day.

our DB's looked like that all day sunday. staring at Jones as he Moss's them at every side of the field.

elite14eva said:
jason allen-wow you see how pretty & precise david threw that pass? travis daniels-yeah i wish joey could throw passes like that.
Why? So we could drop it !!!!!!!!!

cnc66 said:
dang...I've missed ya Gonzo ! good stuff
Hey cnc! Thanks. I'll be around more often--no doubt to the chagrin of many :lol:--following finals, my senior thesis, the grad. school application process, and....GRADUATION BABY!!! WOOOO!!!!

Jason Allen had a good game, don't know what you guys where watching but he was in on every tackle and had good position all day except for this one play

Boy this team has been "Munsoned" all year long. You know rowing up the creek without a paddle, against the odds...(Great Movie).

The TD was Daniel's fault. Travis Daniels is brutal. He is the most glaring weakness in our secondary right now to me. I've never really liked the guy. I don't mind him in limited situations, but I saw him more on Sunday than I would have liked. Mainly because the Jags ran alot of 3 WR sets. He's just not very good. He has terrible ball skills, as do all of our CBs. At least Goodman and Allen are better "cover" guys. Travis Daniels just doesn't do it for me at all.

rdhstlr.........haha love the quote... love that movie and that part....and i agree with you....daniels does nothing for me either

I don't think any D-Back could have stopped Jones....he is very fast and a big target....the only way you stop this is you get JT to slam Garrard around and get in his face....it seemed like Garrard had all day to throw on us, and when nobody was open he ran for big yards. :tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom