One piece of good news ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One piece of good news !

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Marlins will be NOWHERE near the postseason this year. No dirt infield to cost us any more division games !! :up:

this is not official yet, they are only 2 games behind 2nd place and still could get a wildcard, i hope they don´t make the playoffs too, they won last year thats enough

I'll be glad the dirt is gone, but think about it. Excepting the Patsie game last year, have we ever lost on the dirt? We seem to almost always win on the stuff.

finjim said:
The Marlins will be NOWHERE near the postseason this year. No dirt infield to cost us any more division games !! :up:

its funny that the pats kicker can kick in a blizzard but mare can't kick off a little dirt. stop using that as an excuse

Al13 said:
this is not official yet, they are only 2 games behind 2nd place and still could get a wildcard, i hope they don´t make the playoffs too, they won last year thats enough
Screw that! If the Marlins start to put together a run, I hope they defend their world champs! Last year is not enough...Hoping they lose so the Fins have their field is just retarted...

ltfinfan said:
its funny that the pats kicker can kick in a blizzard but mare can't kick off a little dirt. stop using that as an excuse

Ive been waiting for someone to say that....

I hate the dirt infield as much as anyone else but I'm a South Florida homer and I'd take a dirt field any day if it meant our Marlins would be in the postseason.

Al13 said:

Sorry, but my cubs are gonna take the wildcard, not your marlins.

ltfinfan said:

Exactly. And it's not like Mare hasn't been kicking off the stuff since 1997. :rolleyes:

Blame The Dirt

As a life long dolfan is typical to see some of our fans blaming the "infield dirt" for division loses. How about blaming olindo mare for missing a 35 yard field goal, or the secondary for giving up a bomb for a TD, or the team playing like s*** against houston, on and on excuses. Of course no one wants to play on the dirt infield, but remember all the teams that beat us at HOME played on it too!!!

Back
Top Bottom