One Publication Believes The Dolphins Will Surprise | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Publication Believes The Dolphins Will Surprise

That link is too his stats that do no prove he was ever ranked what you claim. Ryan has never been ranked 10th 3x in any shape way of form.

Im pretty sure you missed the stat at the end of each line, AV....

It stands for approximate value and is their way of ranking him on a season by season basis

So yes according to PFR, (not PFF), he has never been ranked outside of the top 15....im quite sure now that the article I read mentioning that had to be quoting PFR instead of PFF

I say this every year, the Dolphins will get no respect until they start winning. IMO, the roster has been improved, no reason to think that the team shouldn't also.

That has nothing to do with where he ranks to other QBs. The AV is better if it’s higher, not lower. Another swing and miss. Here is a link to what that means.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/blog/index37a8.html

youre right anout the higher number being better, but I'm right about tannehill never being ranked outside the top 16 by that website....

Go look at AVs of Ben roethlisberger, Phillip rivers or Carson Palmer.... there is no way tannehills numbers wouldn't be top half of the league, hence the article that I originally even got that stat from...

Same 5 years as Tanne -

Philip Rivers: 13, 12, 12, 10, 16

Big Ben: 12, 12, 10 ,15, 13

Carson P: 11, 10, 4, 12, 16

Eli Manning: 9, 14, 7, 7, 12

If you still dont believe Tannehill was top half of the league every year, look up someone like Geno Smith. Or even Kirk Cousins who everyone seems to agree is a decent QB.....Ill give you a hint there are a lot of 2s, 4s, 0s and 1s.......

youre right anout the higher number being better, but I'm right about tannehill never being ranked outside the top 16 by that website....

Go look at AVs of Ben roethlisberger, Phillip rivers or Carson Palmer.... there is no way tannehills numbers wouldn't be top half of the league, hence the article that I originally even got that stat from...

Dude just stop. That isn’t a stat to compare. It’s why it isn’t a stat line when you look at qb ratings per year. Your original post said Jay Cutler was ranked 34 and Ryan was never worse than 16. That isn’t true on PFF, PFR, QBR, or QB rating. Just admit you were mistaken when you posted. It’s no big deal we have all done it. I posted something about Jarvis thinking it came from his IG, but it wasn’t his account. If Ryan was ranked as the 10th qb in the nfl 3x and never worse than 16 there would be no debate among fans and the national media if Ryan should still be our QB.

I don’t like their signings overall. Can’t build with old and/or injury prone players. I’m another year away from believing this team can go 10-6. And most of their signings will be looking to be replaced in 1-3 years. Meanwhile, players like Harris are buried on the depth chart; wasting away as a high draft pick that should be a major contributor this year.

I don’t like their signings overall. Can’t build with old and/or injury prone players. I’m another year away from believing this team can go 10-6. And most of their signings will be looking to be replaced in 1-3 years. Meanwhile, players like Harris are buried on the depth chart; wasting away as a high draft pick that should be a major contributor this year.

Care to list on a game by game basis the Dolphins wins and losses? Very curious.

Care to list on a game by game basis the Dolphins wins and losses? Very curious.

Sure, I’ll take a stab at it. I don’t expect to be perfect. Any given Sunday can go one way or another. But a big win and big loss will balance each other.

TN: L
N.Y: W
OAK: L
NE: L
CIN: W
CH: L
DET: W
HOU: L
GB: L
IND: W
BUF: W
MN: W
JAX: W
BUF: L

8-8

Sure, I’ll take a stab at it. I don’t expect to be perfect. Any given Sunday can go one way or another. But a big win and big loss will balance each other.

8-8

Appreciate the response.

Why do you have us losing to the Patriots both games? Your explanation better be good. LOL.

8-8
I see several games you have as losses that I would consider at least 50/50.

Ten
Oak
Chi
I think we could take one from NE.

I know its cliche, but our season could turn on a hand full of plays, and for that matter, a hand full of young players.

Back
Top Bottom