One series on both sides of the ball tells the whole story.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One series on both sides of the ball tells the whole story....

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
Today we came out blah, vanilla, typical Miami Philbins. We came out flat with no emotion, called dink and duck plays, had a penalty and ended up punting.

Jets get the ball and on the first play we get no pressure, they Jets throw it deep and run it in 2 plays later.

Again we came out flat, called crap plays and get manhandled on defense.

Yeah....this is going to be a fun game to watch. Never before have I ever said GAME OVER down 7-0, but I have zero confidence in the coaching staff or the players to comeback 1 score down, let alone win.

Flat...deflated...uninspired...horrible...suck...endless adjectives to describe this team and none are positive.

Same old Dolphins. Don't know why we ever expected anything else.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This team is the most pathetic squad we've had in the 15 years of despair we've endured... There is less fight in this team than even the 2007 team.

How could we have been so fooled this offseason? This may be the most disappointing team in Dolphin history

Who was the coach that was fired at the airport when the team got back from an away game? They didn't allow him to ride with the team back to the facility. He had to call a taxi.

Imo...fire Philbin and let him find his own way back to America.

Several penalties already. Worst coached team in the NFL.
Everybody keeps talking Coyle. Why? The whole team is in disarray. Philbin is the problem. Ross has to see this.

i am totally heart broken...what has happened to my franchise

No coincidence that our 2 biggest plays of the day came off of pass interference calls. I think the first one came on what was only our second deep pass of the season.

Back
Top Bottom