One Thing I Haven’t Seen…… | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Thing I Haven’t Seen……

Everyone jumping on McDaniels jock strap and rightfully so but when you give some credit to Grier for getting him some of these players?
All heard over the past year how most of you hated Grier
How bout some of you eating crow BITCHES
Not me. I've said nothing but good things about Grier. Dude is the best GM we've had in decades.

You missed the point
Went right over your head
My point is drafting Holland is called doing your job.

Missing on a Justin Jefferson because your so tunnel visioned on drafting for need, which almost never works, is troubling.

Doubling down with Iggy and not recognizing where you are in the draft and missing on high productivity with Jonathan Taylor is an epic fail.

Grier scares me every time he's on the clock. Have higher standards on draft day.

My point is drafting Holland is called doing your job.

Missing on a Justin Jefferson because your so tunnel visioned on drafting for need, which almost never works, is troubling.

Doubling down with Iggy and not recognizing where you are in the draft and missing on high productivity with Jonathan Taylor is an epic fail.

Grier scares me every time he's on the clock. Have higher standards on draft day.
when it rains on your House, does it rain candy colored gum drops too?

Everyone jumping on McDaniels jock strap and rightfully so but when you give some credit to Grier for getting him some of these players?
All heard over the past year how most of you hated Grier
How bout some of you eating crow BITCHES
If tua keeps balling out, I'll personally send grier a secret admirer letter to grier...oh wait nvm

Back
Top Bottom