one year ago today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

one year ago today

miami23

Rookie
Reaction score
we got our only win vs the ravens (duh)..... but what a year a difference makes. this year been amazin so far and the best has yet to come

I hope we never have to go through something like that again. I felt like I was cheering for the Lions or one of those other perennially crappy teams. Definitely not the Dolphins of my youth.

the lions will get there first win this weekend vs the saints.

They better get it now against the Saints because it ain't gonna in Green Bay.

And yeah....what a difference a year makes. If anyone would've told me that we'd be 9-5 at this point a year later with a chance to win the division, I would've had that person locked up! :lol:

For the REAL dolfans, it makes it even more sweet. I actually watched more games last year (enemployment has its perks), will never forget that game, It was almost like we won the superbowl.

For the REAL dolfans, it makes it even more sweet. I actually watched more games last year (enemployment has its perks), will never forget that game, It was almost like we won the superbowl.
ya i remember after that game, i was jumping up and down going insanely crazy, it was like we had just won the superbowl. it was such a great feeling to get off the hook like that, but after a while it was rlly sad that we all had to be celebrating winning the first game of the season in week 15. i will never forget that game though, but hopefully i can forget the season soon.

Totally agree. Going through that, makes winning so much sweeter. I even had someone (also a fins fan) ask if I was thinking of jumping ship last season cause he was thinking about it. I of course said never, no matter what, this is my team and I'll stick with em through thick and thin. When they win the super bowl, it will make all these years of being a fan through it all so much better.

Back
Top Bottom