One Year during this time can we please relax | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Year during this time can we please relax

FINFAN15

Starter
Reaction score
Every year for as long as I been a member can we not post every damn player that had any name recognition in this league who gets cut how we should be pick him up. there is a reason these players are getting cut people. There best days of football are in the rear view mirror

amen, a poser aready asked about Braylon edwards

How many good examples are there of teams picking up a cut player and having him turning out to be a star player or at least decently good? Im sure there are a couple.

How many good examples are there of teams picking up a cut player and having him turning out to be a star player or at least decently good? Im sure there are a couple.

It happens regularly with guys that are cut for salary cap reasons. They can still play, just not at a level commensurate with their salary. Hard to think of a player that we've signed recently that fits that bill though.

Amen, this time of year is kind of like 'Who's Line is it Anyway?' where the points don't matter and players will do what they want regardless of audience suggestions. However, online you would think we are in the playoffs and our 6th string WR/ST player will make or break us.

I don't know, maybe its the Southern in me but I wont be overly concerned unless things fall apart in the season. Until then I have to be pretty excited with the offseason moves, unhappy about Keller, and ready to watch games that matter.

Back
Top Bottom