Only current team without a former Dolphin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Only current team without a former Dolphin?

j0hnny63

bon jon bovi
Reaction score
As of today, August 20th, there's only one NFL team without a player on it's 90-man roster that has previously been a Dolphin. This is including players that may have been Dolphins for a time during the off-season, but didn't actually play a game. The magic question is: who is that team? A million points to the correct guesser.

Nice guess. But Seattle has guard Allen Barbre (currently suspended) who was picked up by the Dolphins in December of 2010 and cut the following September.

is this still correct? does this still apply to the 53 man roster + injured reserve/pup/suspensions + practice squad?

here's my list as i'm working to whittle it down.

browns
steelers
titans
broncos
giants
eagles
lions

is this still correct? does this still apply to the 53 man roster + injured reserve/pup/suspensions + practice squad?

here's my list as i'm working to whittle it down.

browns
steelers
titans
broncos
giants
eagles
lions

Did you miss the trade of Davone Bess to the Browns lol.

This is an old question so I wonder if there is still only one or perhaps none... or hell, perhaps many.

Just looking through a few rosters I can't find a former Dolphin on the current Giants roster, fwiw.

The answer to the question probably changed about week after it was posted as the teams cut down to their 53. At the time, the correct answer was the GIANTS, who still happen to have no former Fins, although there may be other teams that meet the criteria at this point.

Okay, so a little research today revealed that, aside from the Giants, there are 2 more teams currently (May 16, 2013) without any former Dolphin players on the roster.

Who are they?

The Chargers have Ronnie Brown.

The Broncos have Wes Welker, Kevin Vickerson, Britton Colquitt and Matt Prater.

Back
Top Bottom