Only the greatest most knowledgeable Dolphin will get this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Only the greatest most knowledgeable Dolphin will get this

Who Said this classic quote:

Juan Huron Says:
August 3rd, 2009 at 1:29 pm
No we will NOT cut Mr ROth. I am sorry mike but it is not true. Not funny too. Nothing funny about all of this.
Mr ROth is best, best OLB we got to play aginst run. One of the best in whole NFL. You don not understand this mike and I am sorry you do not.But please listen to what I am telling to you okay?
sincerely,
Juan Huron

Or this literary masterpiece:

By: Juan Huron

Saturday, July 11, 2009, 4:23:01 AM | Juan Huron
TO all the great fans who say to sign Surtine and Madson:
WHy? DO you think nobody have give a contract for them even now? I will tell you why. They have got too old to be. I think you want them to be now. But they are too oldto be that now. Miami Dolphins have young guys now. Names are Smith and Davis. Yoo hoo. We need young team not old team.
LOL uncle sam say sign Blackwwod brothrs. They eve nare older right?
sincerely,
Juan Huron

Or...who could EVER forget this vicious stab at the enemies breast?

Dear Great Friends Who Are Pat fans
how are you I am fine.
I do not understand why JT did not sign with the Patriots. It makes no sense at all. Everybody knows that if you want to win the Super Bowl Champoinship then you should sign with the Patriots. No other team ever even has a chance to win it. ALl you would have to do is ask Randy Moss or Wes Welker. Or Sammy Morris and Adlius Thomas. Or Deltha O'Neal. No wait The one guy to ask is Junior Seau! Is right? Wait a minute..ok never mind. Sorry.
your friend, Juan Huron
Juan Huron.

Posted by Juan Huron May 13, 09 04:13 PM

He is even goof friends with local beat writers:

Dear good friend Dave Hyde of Sun-Sentinel, how are you I am fine,
I'm am very happy to see the great Jason Taylor to come back and play for our Miami Dolphins. Greatest of news to us.
Dave, I want to ask you a very important favor. Okay? Dave? Please people need to stop saying for players to come to New England and get Super Bowl Ring. Dumb thing to say. Seau, THomas, Moss, Morris, O'Neal, Welker and buch of other players think same thing and they do not have a SUper Bowl Ring to wear.
I'm sorry, do not get mad at me for to say this to you. But it is the thrue. You know it is. also. THe Miami Dolphins also have a great chance to win Super Bowl. New ENgland has no, no, no, no pass rush. Plus they got QB with chewawaw leg might break again. too.
sincerely, Juan Huron

***** Hes a flip flopper see above post

Posted by: Juan Huron | May 13, 2009 5:42 PM

Apparently....he has friends in very high places....he chills out with Simon Cowell

Dear good friend Simon:
Thank you for the most writing. I am sad that Mr Dave Hyde does not like to share the blimelight (LOL) with you Simon. You picture should be next to his. It will sell much more newspapers because all readers know the good great job for you on the american idol tv.
Okay friend no more shining monkeys for now. What about if the Miami Dolphins draft Nic Harris?
Is that okay with you if they do? He is a FOOTBALL PLAYER. He goes to college in the Oklahomo. I do not know if he is gay but he is a FOOTBALL PLAYER who will play football.
When you see Mr Bill Parcells you must tell him about Nic Harris and tell him he should play football for the fabulous Miami Dolphins. And tell him why.
your good friend,
juan huron.
PS I finally understand. The american idol tv is finishing and its almost in time for the NFL draft. You are one smart biscuit.

Posted by: juan huron | February 17, 2009 1:37 PM

Not Lacking in confidence either:

Juan Huron says:
July 11, 2009 at 3:26 am
Dear Mr monster;
PS Surtine is not no better than than we have now. He is not better than Mr WIll Allen. Reallly he is not. Please believe me. I am right. I am sorry but is true. I am right.
He could have contract for just one day and then say he wants to now retrie as Miami Dolphin player. Than would be nice of him for that.
thank you,
sincerely,
Juan Huron

Back
Top Bottom