Open Invite for Finheaven Members to Join the Buffalo Bills Message Board | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Open Invite for Finheaven Members to Join the Buffalo Bills Message Board

We have some pretty good posters just like here. I was just throwing out an invite to discuss the opening game... no signy no problem. Game 1 is huge for both of us...

This is a much anticipated opening game for us... seeing that it is actually the Home Opener. We have quite a few levelheaded members who enjoy discussing our rivalry, the afc east, and football in general. Just like here, there are also the "Bills Suck" and "Fins Suck" kind of guys, the ones who really don't contribute much to the discussion. We have a Pats fan over there who is actually one of the more level headed posters on our board.

I started a thread over there mentioning this invite, it is here:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?p=4217385#post4217385

Should you wish to join, simply follow the prompts at the top of the page.

I must note however that this is an official team site and avatars and sigs such as mine (which I'll be dropping soon, she's not wearing a seatbelt) here don't fly over there. I hope some of you lovers of the game sign up for some good discussion.

Thanks, T&C

this is insane. I haven't met to many Dolphin fans that discuss football. All they do is act like they are Superbowl Bound. I cant billeve you came here to try to get them to come over to our boards. I love when these fish fans tell us how they are gonna bury us cause we are terrible. I dont think we are world beaters but the fact is we beat you at home last year with the same team (If not a worse team) You havent won in Buffalo in years. Another fact is its a divisional game and they are always tough games no matter what the skills or records are of the teams.

Hey there Town & Country. Some of our fans on this forum seem to forget that you beat us up there last year. Division Games are always very tough no matter the talent level of each team. Start a thread and I will join in your conversation over there.

Whats to discuss? We win you lose. Bills might be the worst team in the league dude. Level-headed my ***.

Your joking right? Whens the last time we beat Bills in Buffalo? We beat them in 08 but the game was in Toronto and it counted as a home game for them. But when was the last time we beat them IN Buffalo? Its been quite awhile so dont get ****y they always come ready to play against us. They play us like we play the Pats in Miami.

this is insane. I haven't met to many Dolphin fans that discuss football. All they do is act like they are Superbowl Bound. I cant billeve you came here to try to get them to come over to our boards. I love when these fish fans tell us how they are gonna bury us cause we are terrible. I dont think we are world beaters but the fact is we beat you at home last year with the same team (If not a worse team) You havent won in Buffalo in years. Another fact is its a divisional game and they are always tough games no matter what the skills or records are of the teams.

Where just a very optimistic fan base . We realize we have a hard schedule, saying where gonna win the superbowl in preseason is kinda ****y. Dont compare us to Jets fans.

Are you kidding me? Town&Country and Buffalosoldier are probably the only that's discussed with us. The rest of you have been acting like idiots.

I could sign up as "BMarsh19MVP" and make every post saying "LOL BILLS SUCK LOL" But I'd rather not.

I must note however that this is an official team site and avatars and sigs such as mine (which I'll be dropping soon, she's not wearing a seatbelt) here don't fly over there. I hope some of you lovers of the game sign up for some good discussion.

Thanks, T&C

How is your sig illegal? That lovely young women is in a car? There is actually anything other then the women in that picture?...
You could go to court and i fully believe that youd be hard pressed to find a man in america that wouldnt find you innocent of any vehicular crime.

That being said, thanks for the invitation, and good luck during the upcoming season(save for 2 games). Though to be fair, i must say i do look forward to the games, though not as maliciously as i feel towards the Jets or Texans(dear god i want to beat that team-of course for this season-if they meet us in the playoffs).

We have some pretty good posters just like here. I was just throwing out an invite to discuss the opening game... no signy no problem. Game 1 is huge for both of us...

Does she have a name?

Hahah Good Book. I don't see the relationship though. I'm just saying that I think the Jills and Fins cheerleaders are both very sexy.

We refer to the Bills as the Jills. I made a reference to the book because he's free to think however he wants and have an opinion without fear. He's not crazy, just free.

We refer to the Bills as the Jills. I made a reference to the book because he's free to think however he wants and have an opinion without fear. He's not crazy, just free.

When the North American Union is instilled we will see how free you, him and I will be.

Back
Top Bottom