Open Invite for Finheaven Members to Join the Buffalo Bills Message Board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Open Invite for Finheaven Members to Join the Buffalo Bills Message Board

Town&Country

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is a much anticipated opening game for us... seeing that it is actually the Home Opener. We have quite a few levelheaded members who enjoy discussing our rivalry, the afc east, and football in general. Just like here, there are also the "Bills Suck" and "Fins Suck" kind of guys, the ones who really don't contribute much to the discussion. We have a Pats fan over there who is actually one of the more level headed posters on our board.

I started a thread over there mentioning this invite, it is here:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?p=4217385#post4217385

Should you wish to join, simply follow the prompts at the top of the page.

I must note however that this is an official team site and avatars and sigs such as mine (which I'll be dropping soon, she's not wearing a seatbelt) here don't fly over there. I hope some of you lovers of the game sign up for some good discussion.

Thanks, T&C

Thanks for the invite. I have never had any problems with Bills fans the one I have met are pretty cool. Rock on

Thanks for the invite. I have never had any problems with Bills fans the one I have met are pretty cool. Rock on

You're welcome... never had a problem with Fin fans either, I have buddy's from every team it seems. Its football... I love talking about the games, sure, some smack talk but afterall we are fans. The season is upon us. Hope you sign up.

Thanks but no thanks. I hate the Jills.

Thats fine, I understand that... but, would you like to discuss the opening game? I'm ready to discuss it here when somebody opens up a gameday thread. You are openly invited to discuss our opener on our board.

Thats fine, I understand that... but, would you like to discuss the opening game? I'm ready to discuss it here when somebody opens up a gameday thread. You are openly invited to discuss our opener on our board.

Whats to discuss? We win you lose. Bills might be the worst team in the league dude. Level-headed my ***.

I've never hated the Bills nearly as much as i hate the pats and especially the Jets. Maybe because they've sucked for so long. But I am excited about the game and hope the Bills actually help us out for once and BEAT THE PATS OR THE JETS!!! Damn we always gotta be the ones to do it.

Whats to discuss? We win you lose. Bills might be the worst team in the league dude. Level-headed my ***.

I know it's just Preseason and all when I spit out these stats, but you realize that Buffalo had the highest PPG of any AFC team this past Preseason? The Bills offense was beyond horrendous in 2009. Obviously, they made some improvements this offseason. Whether it translates to the regular season is another story, but certainly it merits discussion, unless you have to finish your book report....

Actually, the game hasn't even been played yet. Crystal Ball?

We might be the worst team in the league. We'll get our 1st indication of that around 4pm on the 12th.

Come on over to the dark side and discuss the game...

Actually, the game hasn't even been played yet. Crystal Ball?

We might be the worst team in the league. We'll get our 1st indication of that around 4pm on the 12th.

Come on over to the dark side and discuss the game...

You guys should stop psyching yourselves up, I almost feel bad for you. It's week one, we're coming into your stadium to destroy you, we are more talented. You won't catch us in a trap game in week one, especially with the brutal schedule we have to look forward to

You guys should stop psyching yourselves up, I almost feel bad for you. It's week one, we're coming into your stadium to destroy you, we are more talented. You won't catch us in a trap game in week one, especially with the brutal schedule we have to look forward to

Yes, you will kill us game 1... then we have the Packers and the Patriots to worry about. What a great lead 3...

I for one don't get the attraction of enemy forum cross-pollination. Although I'm a member of billzone and tgg, I'm there to read and sometimes disdainfully laugh. However, I've got no obsession/compulsion to point out the BS being perpetuated against the Fins. I'm happiest when home, not invading others' turf and stirring the caudron

Back
Top Bottom