Opinion Changed about Jay??/fans on Jay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion Changed about Jay??/fans on Jay

My opinion has changed. I used to be one of his bashers but I "saw the light" and saw that he has improved and I'm praying that he will only get better.

Its easy to change your opinion about him b/c one week he does great, then the next he throws 3 INTs.

Seriously though, I think he is a decent QB and I believe he can lead us to a SB victory this year if we don't run into bad luck(injuries)

Nicely put about Dan Marino spoiling us ICE(the post below)! There are a lot of things I like about Jay. The most is that he is smart! He just doesn't struggle when it comes to learning new systems. That good for us this year because because we now have Norv. Another thing I like about Fiedler is that he is a competitor! The guy doesn't quit! He is like Zack, but on the offense. I also like the way Jay reads defenses. He's pretty good and usually makes a solid read. I have noticed that some times he could make better decisions when deciding whom to throw to. I think if he was a little more patient with his reads we would see some big plays. It will be interesting to see how Jay adapts to the timing aspect of Norvs passing system. Overall, I think Jay is underrated and has the ability to lead us to the SB if everything falls in place.

:) :D :)

Opinion Changed about Jay??

I'll admit that I wasn't fond of Jay Fiedler when we first started him. In fact I was one of those that openly disliked him.

I'll face facts, I was spoiled with Dan. He gave as good as it ever got. Then we get Jay? This kid is just some low end backup. How could he ever pull us up where we need to be?

Well I'll admit he's changed my opinion. Not a total 180 mind you. Yes, he did pull us out of many tight spots last season. However on that same note he also put us in those spots.

But it won't take away the fact that he can do it. So yes, I'm actually glad to have Jay on the Miami Dolphins.

Anyone else have their opinion changed on Jay by his performance?

It's a 12 step process, admitting to it is the first step!

JAY?????

I KNOW I KNOW!!! BUT Until he proves me wrong!!! Jay is like a "HOT CHICK"!!! You want to LOVE him......... BUT................. HE ALWAYS WINDS UP BREAKING YOUR HEART!!!! ( AT CRUNCHTIME):( I THINK RICKY WILL HELP HIM TREMENDOUSLY!!!! LET'S HOPE!!!!:p

I'm waiting (not really) for the "obligatory" KB Fiedler bash post. Can't we move past this topic already? I mean, come on, the guy is our............ Wait a minute, I'm getting sucked into this topic. This has all been said a couple times before, dontcha think.

he doesnt put up good number he throws way to many ints and thats what counts you cant turn the ball over

Originally posted by scotgif
Wait a minute, I'm getting sucked into this topic. This has all been said a couple times before, dontcha think.

I didn' t mean to start a topic that's been done a thousand times already. But as you can see I'm rather new here. And I just wanted to know if anyone else was surprised by their change of opinion.

My bad.

Hang on a second. I started this topic and it's saying that I'm neither the author of this thread and also the original message is no longer listed as the original.

Why was this censored? Or are my settings just messed up.

Please tell me this isn't a board that have moderators censoring non offending posts. Thanks in advance for the explanation. :)

Originally posted by IceStorm
Hang on a second. I started this topic and it's saying that I'm neither the author of this thread and also the original message is no longer listed as the original.

Why was this censored? Or are my settings just messed up.

Please tell me this isn't a board that have moderators censoring non offending posts. Thanks in advance for the explanation. :)

Forum bug. I posted in the thread and boom it was on top. AC posted after me and it went to the #2 spot and your original post slid to 3.

Back
Top Bottom