Opinion: Giants Will Trade For Rosen - How Would The Dolphins Respond? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion: Giants Will Trade For Rosen - How Would The Dolphins Respond?

Watching the Giants execs talking and watching Haskins at OSU's pro day right now I think they take him and forget Rosen. Haskins is a better QB and seems to be the better young man.
I would love to see Parris Campbell fall to the Fins 2nd round pick but thats probably dreaming.

I am sure that Miami has ranked the quarterbacks from 2020 to compare with the current group. My guess is that the Dolphins like two or three, maybe four from 2020.

If Haskins is high up in that overall comparison, then I think you trade up if he starts getting in range.

In the coming days, Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins is scheduled to work out for Raiders and Dolphins in Columbus, and then he’s also scheduled to visit the Redskins, Broncos and Giants, per league sources

He can help you with reads on the sidelines, motivate you, take the time to study the playbook with you, inspire you to bust your a$s in camp to beat him out. It isn't a be like me situation at all IMO.
I don't think he's very good at making reads...

In the coming days, Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins is scheduled to work out for Raiders and Dolphins in Columbus, and then he’s also scheduled to visit the Redskins, Broncos and Giants, per league sources

Make sure miami you make him throw the 18 yard come back. The one he threw today was low. Not sure why they didn’t make him throw another.

Watching the Giants execs talking and watching Haskins at OSU's pro day right now I think they take him and forget Rosen. Haskins is a better QB and seems to be the better young man.
I would love to see Parris Campbell fall to the Fins 2nd round pick but thats probably dreaming.
From what I understand, Josh Rosen is highly intelligent and very good character guy. OK - he's not a fan of the President, and has made his opinions well known but he's not alone in that category. As I stated much earlier, I would be delighted if Rosen fell into our lap via a trade.

Back
Top Bottom