Opinion: Giants Will Trade For Rosen - How Would The Dolphins Respond? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion: Giants Will Trade For Rosen - How Would The Dolphins Respond?

From what I understand, Josh Rosen is highly intelligent and very good character guy. OK - he's not a fan of the President, and has made his opinions well known but he's not alone in that category. As I stated much earlier, I would be delighted if Rosen fell into our lap via a trade.

It goes well beyond his political affiliations! Stop trying to downplay the other things that are rumour about him.

I am sure that Miami has ranked the quarterbacks from 2020 to compare with the current group. My guess is that the Dolphins like two or three, maybe four from 2020.

If Haskins is high up in that overall comparison, then I think you trade up if he starts getting in range.
None of the perceived top 3 QBs will come into range.

I'm of the opinion of not waiting for any QB because of what may or could happen in a year from now, so if the the phins win 10 games then you can forget about Tua, Lawrence, or Herbert, so let the chips fall where they may, Fans are going to go to the games that not of good quality play, you can build a winning team with a winning record, New England does it year in and year out, and they wasn't waiting on Brady.

I would give the Cardinals a 3rd rounder for Rosen all day long. Then still draft a QB in Round 1 next season or in 2021. We MUST find a franchise QB

We have ignored the QB position since Marino retired. And drafting Tannehill was a complete farce because the ONLY reason we drafted him was because Mike Sherman was his college coach so we thought he'd excel in Miami. Then once we drafted Tannehill we did nothing to bring in competition for him. Not one damn thing for how many years!!!! Then people wonder why we've sucked for so damn long. You draft a QB EVERY damn season regardless of what round. Eventually you'll hit pay dirt.

NFL trade rumors : Patriots one of three teams interested in acquiring Josh Rosen

If the Cardinals decide to trade Josh Rosen, they might be able to turn the negotiations into a bidding war and that's because it appears there are multiple teams out there that are potentially interested in acquiring the former first-round pick.

According to Joel Klatt of Fox Sports, there are three teams out there that are "very interested" in making a trade for Rosen and those three teams are the Patriots, Giants and Chargers. Klatt also added that one of those teams has already offered a second-round pick for the Cardinals quarterback, although he didn't specify which team has made the offer. If the Cardinals end up selecting Kyler Murray with the first overall pick, it's almost a guarantee that Rosen will be shipped off somewhere.

On New England's end, one intriguing plot twist here is that the Patriots were reportedly interested in drafting Rosen last year. However, Rosen was long gone by the time the Patriots made their first selection with the 23rd overall pick (Rosen went 10th overall).

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ree-teams-interested-in-acquiring-josh-rosen/

Josh Rosen's attitude will not be good for sitting behind Brady for 1-2 years. He wants to start and now. He will probably resent any comparisons to Brady.

Back
Top Bottom