OPINION NO LINK-Team will not ask Daunte...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OPINION NO LINK-Team will not ask Daunte......

12MaN

Starter
Reaction score
For his input regarding the new coach. They will ask JT and ZT but not him. This to me shows the lack of respect the team has for him. Our franchise QB gets no say? I don't think C-PEP is in the future plans of this franchise.

For his input regarding the new coach. They will ask JT and ZT but not him. This to me shows the lack of respect the team has for him. Our franchise QB gets no say? I don't think C-PEP is in the future plans of this franchise.

You got the last part right, good riddance.

That's not it at all i think that they can trust ZT and JT because they know them so well. They have earned the right to be trusted and i agree with it 100%.

i wouldnt trust jason and zach to hire a drunk russian squrial . thats like the jack and the beanstock story or like when we counted on dave to draft a impact player instead he drafts eddie moore.

i wouldnt trust jason and zach to hire a drunk russian squrial . thats like the jack and the beanstock story or like when we counted on dave to draft a impact player instead he drafts eddie moore.

They aren't asking them to hire a coach just give their opinion.

They ask JT and ZT because they are lifelong Dolphins and have been great players for this franchise since they have been rookies and when you think Dolphins you think JT or ZT not C-Pep.

i wouldnt trust jason and zach to hire a drunk russian squrial .

That's cool cause the Dolphins don't need a drunk russian squirrel, or any other kind of vermin like Jimmy Johnson or Nick Saban. They need a head coach with some character.

GO PHINS~!

Dauntes been a viking his whole career. He's been here less then a year...

i was being sarcatsic rocky , dont you guys remember when wanny was fired they didnt want to hire saban and they didnt want wanny to be fired. short memories i supose but i get scared when the inmates start running the asylum . i have no problem with zach and jason giving their input but i cant help but to be a little aprehensive right now i am still in shock at how far out franchise has fallen. let the good ole days return and soon.

you must earn respect, it's not assigned to you.

Right, I'm as big a Daunte supporter as anyone here but you've got to earn it on the field, you don't get points in the Dolphins organization for what you did in Minnesota.

I think it has more to do with the Dolphins fearing that ZT and/or JT may retire if they don't like the hire. There's no risk of that with C-pep.

Respect DC? What for? What has he done for us to EARN respect.

There are some things you need to earn in life. Respect is one of them. It is not a birthright.

Back
Top Bottom