Opinion: Tannehill Will Be Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion: Tannehill Will Be Back

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
We are backed into a corner and the best bet because we are going to tank obviously it Bringing Tannehill back. Huge paycut. It is a win win for us. If he plays how he has in the past, then we will get a great pick anyway. there is no other qb options left. Bortles is about it.

I thought there was NO WAY we could give Tannehill a pay cut. Truth be told right now he's probably the best option as a guy who can at least run the offense somewhat competently until a replacement is found. I'm shocked he isn't cut yet, does make me wonder a little but I still don't think he'll be back.

Almost three hours before free agency begins and people are already jumping off cliffs and making proclamations. Lord help us all!!!

I like the Dolphins approach to being patient and not going after the splashy big money FA signings. There are many more chips to fall in the next month or so until the draft. Hopefully the Dolphins will be in a position to take advantage of a situation to make the team better in the long term and still practice some fiscal responsibility for the future.

Miami would be wise to keep him, although the fans will riot and it will hurt Ross's bottom line.

With Tyrod now gone, he is certainly the best option out there.

Tannehill like Parker, would be wise to take a pay cut, I'm rooting for both of those guys.

They are rebuilding, what would be the point of bringing Tannehill back? Ride it out with Luke Falk... At least there may be some potential upside there.

You may win the lottery one day, but probably not

They are rebuilding, what would be the point of bringing Tannehill back? Ride it out with Luke Falk... At least there may be some potential upside there.

His contract is reasonable and he's the best option out there, although I do think he should take a slight pay cut.

Sure we could tank and try to lose with Falk or some other bum, but I don't think Grier is down with that b******* and he has the power now.

Might as well keep him there's no better option out there other than Blake Bortles and he's more of the same unless they're going to trade for quarterback which I don't see happening

Not sure why it is required to have a crap QB while rebuilding
Keeping RT has nothing to do with building through the draft except if you really are trying to lose as much as possible which I do not want
Keeping Faulk tho and letting him compete is good with me

Back
Top Bottom