Option for dislike button? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Option for dislike button?

I find it much harder from a phone and I am pretty tech savvy, I am a two monitor PC guy, so much easier. Like Fishy said we has a thumbs down button but that also lead to issues. Trust us my friend, we will week the garden, have faith.

Only two monitors? When you graduate to four come back and talk to me lol

No one will judge you for the "size" of the monitors!

One of mine is a 55 inch Sony so I'm good in that department
Jillian Bell Workaholics GIF by hero0fwar

An I agree button would be really good option. I find myself agreeing with many, but not necessarily liking all of what they post. So many times someone posts a great point, just to screw it up with more agenda drivel afterwards. I have a conundrum to decide if I will like it. Liking and agreement, are 2 separate entities, and would be a cool add in my humble opinion.

Yes i'm on board with this, I was thinking an "OK" button, like the hand signal thumb to forefinger, would be useful to let you acknowledge a point easily, even if you don't really agree. Convenient civility.

Yes i'm on board with this, I was thinking an "OK" button, like the hand signal thumb to forefinger, would be useful to let you acknowledge a point easily, even if you don't really agree. Convenient civility.
It's a lot of work on the backend to create a new reaction and throws the whole reaction system into a tizzy, also, the "Okay" sign unfortunately has taken on an entirely new meaning these days. It's just another example of something that has been ruined because of politics. It could be construed as a white supremacy symbol...

ok-hand-facebook.png
= evil :shrug:

It's a lot of work on the backend to create a new reaction and throws the whole reaction system into a tizzy, also, the "Okay" sign unfortunately has taken on an entirely new meaning these days. It's just another example of something that has been ruined because of politics. It could be construed as a white supremacy symbol...

ok-hand-facebook.png

Wow I had no idea on that alternate meaning. maybe I should notify Slack, which we use at work lol. Gotcha though, as a (somewhat lazy) developer myself the first part of your answer covers it plenty 👍

ok-hand-facebook.png
but isn't that your "sweet spot" ?

Back
Top Bottom