Option for dislike button? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Option for dislike button?

We tried that before and members just used it on people they did not like regardless of what they posted

If you must we do have an emoji you are free to use

:DWN:

Or even one of there

:vaark:NANA::boog::BNK::bobdole::DWT::WTF:FLAG:NUTS:

I just gotta ask, couldn’t those same people use the emoticons on people they don’t like just the same?

I’m not trying to be difficult, I‘m just not seeing the rationale for not having the “unlike” or “disagree” option.

We’re all adults here (well, most of us are) and should be able to handle “unlikes” no differently than negative emoticons or someone replying in text to tell them that their take was bad.

Who know, perhaps some of the individuals constantly receiving unlikes just might become inspired to up their game and by proxy help improve this site.

Only problem I have (and I'm not entirely sure why) with that is when I'm mobile, I don't have access to the emoticons. Everything is greyed out. Maybe it's a me issue on that one.

But yeah, understandable with how some people are on here.

Maybe schedule a few meetings with your shrink so they can help you get over these completely insignificant issues?

*Shrug emoji*

/Sent from mobile

Maybe schedule a few meetings with your shrink so they can help you get over these completely insignificant issues?

*Shrug emoji*

/Sent from mobile
episode 8 smile GIF

I just gotta ask, couldn’t those same people use the emoticons on people they don’t like just the same?

I’m not trying to be difficult, I‘m just not seeing the rationale for not having the “unlike” or “disagree” option.

We’re all adults here (well, most of us are) and should be able to handle “unlikes” no differently than negative emoticons or someone replying in text to tell them that their take was bad.

Who know, perhaps some of the individuals constantly receiving unlikes just might become inspired to up their game and by proxy help improve this site.
The logic is that if you agree, hit the thumbs up... If you disagree, then say your piece or move on to the next post. Sometimes life really is that simple :UP:

The logic is that if you agree, hit the thumbs up... If you disagree, then say your piece or move on to the next post. Sometimes life really is that simple :UP:

Apparently not that simple, if you believe everyone is going to take the time to “say their piece” toward each post they disagree.

You could make the same logic against a “like” button, no? It’s not needed because, well, you can just say that you agree and move on. ;)

It can be argued that people comment on posts they agree or partially agree with as much or more than the ones they disagree with.

It really makes no sense to have one option and not the other.

Nothing personal, of course, but that’s a bad argument Henrik.

Back
Top Bottom