Option for dislike button? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Option for dislike button?

E30M3

///Member
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know we have two options on likes to show people they disapprove. One is to laugh the other is meh. Either one still gives that person a like which is counter productive!

Is there a way the site can enable dislikes!!??

I know we have two options on likes to show people they disapprove. One is to laugh the other is meh. Either one still gives that person a like which is counter productive!

Is there a way the site can enable dislikes!!??

We tried that before and members just used it on people they did not like regardless of what they posted

If you must we do have an emoji you are free to use

:DWN:

Or even one of there

:vaark:NANA::boog::BNK::bobdole::DWT::WTF:FLAG:NUTS:

We tried that before and members just used it on people they did not like regardless of what they posted

If you must we do have an emoji you are free to use

:DWN:

Or even one of there

:vaark:NANA::boog::BNK::bobdole::DWT::WTF:FLAG:NUTS:
Only problem I have (and I'm not entirely sure why) with that is when I'm mobile, I don't have access to the emoticons. Everything is greyed out. Maybe it's a me issue on that one.

But yeah, understandable with how some people are on here.

Only problem I have (and I'm not entirely sure why) with that is when I'm mobile, I don't have access to the emoticons. Everything is greyed out. Maybe it's a me issue on that one.

But yeah, understandable with how some people are on here.
I can't do much from my phone other than post and give likes.

Others can do everything from theirs :shrug:

Not going to lie, sometimes I say things that are both mildly funny as well as mildly controversial and I never know if the laughing is at me or with me..both?

Not a dislike but there could be a clearer option.
wow , sad and angry are there to use as well as dozens of emojis

wow , sad and angry are there to use as well as dozens of emojis

I can't control what other people use though.

Also im not saying its a massive deal, im just agreeing with the premise there could be better options. I don't actually care if they get implemented, at least not enough to worry about it.

An I agree button would be really good option. I find myself agreeing with many, but not necessarily liking all of what they post. So many times someone posts a great point, just to screw it up with more agenda drivel afterwards. I have a conundrum to decide if I will like it. Liking and agreement, are 2 separate entities, and would be a cool add in my humble opinion.

An I agree button would be really good option. I find myself agreeing with many, but not necessarily liking all of what they post. So many times someone posts a great point, just to screw it up with more agenda drivel afterwards. I have a conundrum to decide if I will like it. Liking and agreement, are 2 separate entities, and would be a cool add in my humble opinion.
It’s a thumbs up which basically covers both agree and like. If you agree AND like you can use the love reaction. 👍🏻

There is a "dislike" button. Basically the mad emoji took the place of the thumbs down.

Or just use this :DWN:
No Problem Yes GIF

Back
Top Bottom