Orange Bowl VS. Current Stadium. Also Sat. 11:30 MST NFL Network airs 82 playoffs. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orange Bowl VS. Current Stadium. Also Sat. 11:30 MST NFL Network airs 82 playoffs.

HollowBeast

Active Roster
Reaction score
As a fan from a great distance I would like to ask a question to fans that have attended games in the Orange Bowl vs The new renovated stadium as to what is the experience is like?
I have VHS tapes from the games played In the Eighties on Monday night football the 1984 finale against Dallas is a favorite. 85Bears from Orange Bowl. It looks like fans were right on top of the benches , I think that is cool.
I now have my DVR set to record that playoff game Sat NFL network , a game post Greise, and pre Marino . Speaks of Coach Shula’s
Abilities .

I was there as well but no handcuffs were involved on my way home

:)

I must have seen 100 games there between the Fins and Canes back in our glory years
Saw the Stones and The Who there as well and played in a HS football game there too.

Lost the car...30,000 grand in lawyer fees,....55,000 in fines..18 months in county and 5years probation...
Pop threw me out of the business for a few years..
hell yes i learned my lesson.

Could have been worse..in the 80's ,in south alabama...you get caught with a k...it's real bad...judges cost money,big time.

I was a dumbass twenty year old with money..bringing back miami's main export at the time...Crapload of sherriffs were waiting for me at the stateline.
lost a new 84 Datsun 280zx to them sonsofb******..

What color was that 280? I have an idea...

Back
Top Bottom