Orange jerseys tonight? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orange jerseys tonight?

The tradition for Prime time home games is Aqua jerseys. It's been that way for decades, and since Saban also went that way in the preseason I don't expect that to change. Saban apparently also doesn't care for the orange jerseys, and in order to wear alternative jerseys you have to notify the NFL before the season begins, which Miami didn't do.

i hate how sabsn wears all white all the time........... i want the all aqua we wore agaisnt the bears and eagels

And just a stat i thought of both times weve worn orange jerseys wevev won and by 1 poinnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate how sabsn wears all white all the time........... i want the all aqua we wore agaisnt the bears and eagels

i dig the all white look for day games at home. the main thing saban dumped was the aqua pants on the road. who knows exactly why our boys did away with the aqua pants and white tops on the road...for whatever reason it's all white, all the time now. we just dont get the primetime games at home these days to show some color. I'm really hopin for that solid aqua tonight. Give us at least 1 game with some color.

I would have to say that the orange jerseys have got to be the SICKEST jerseys I have ever seen...seriously. I don't know how Saban or anyone could not lke them, and why doesnt Saban like them? Is it like bad luck or we suck in them, cuz I am not so sure about that..he's a weird guy if he has some vendetta against them lol..jk..seriously though, I love those jerseys..and what pants do they usually wear with the orange jerseys?? GO DOLPHINS!!! KNOCK THOSE EFFIN JETS FROM THE PLAYOFFS!!!

Im wearing my Thanksgiving throwback Marino Jersey tonight... Figured it was a holiday so id wear it

If they are going to stick to tradition, you can look for them to have on the Aqua jerseys and the white pants tonight.

I'm not sure exactly what we are wearing, but it is not white. Monday Night Countdown showed a video of Steve Young, and the Jets were in all white in the background.

Back
Top Bottom