orange jerseys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

orange jerseys

I rather know when if at all we will wear our aqua jerseys or the entire aqua uni. Almost all of are games are 1:00 starts

patsdynasty said:
well said and even miami fans who have class and style can recognize that these orange unis are hideous looking and are by far the ugliest in the nfl's history!!!! and the gators too when they wear their all orange unis, UGLY!!!!!!!!

someone is pissed we beat them when the orange was on the field... i mean no big deal if thats how you feel...

i love the orange unis they kick azz, they cool too man cmon show the love, who else is undefeated with their alt jerseys not the Pats

A few points...

1. We only wear the orange jerseys at home, stop thinking they'll show up at away games.

2. We won't wear the orange jerseys early in the season when it's still hot out... we always force our opponents to wear their colored jerseys when it's early in the year at home.

Those two things in mind, look for a home game later in the season to be the orange jersey game... possibly a 4:15 game if we have one in that time period, I'm too lazy to check. Then again, we might not wear them at all until we get another primetime game.

Oh and btw the orange jerseys are ****ing awesome, go away haters :D

Ugly!! We're 2-0 with 'em cuz we startle the opposition --- they can't believe we're wearing those bright orange things :roflmao:

Some say real men wear pink --- so what kinda man does it take to wear a tangerine jersey :confused:
A DOLFAN

Imagine if we go THE WHOLE SEASON without wearing a colored jersey. I think the only game where we might wear like the aqua jersey is on October 16 against the Bucs in Tampa since the Bucs like to wear white at home early in the season.

We could also wear the aqua jersey if the Pats wear silver in the season finale at New England.

Semedi said:
Those two things in mind, look for a home game later in the season to be the orange jersey game... possibly a 4:15 game if we have one in that time period, I'm too lazy to check. Then again, we might not wear them at all until we get another primetime game.

We don't have any home games that are late games, every home game is a 1:00 game. That said, i think we will wear them either Nov.13 at home vs. the Patriots or Sat. Dec.24 against the Titans, b/c that will be a nationally shown game...

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
i love the orange unis they kick azz, they cool too man cmon show the love, who else is undefeated with their alt jerseys not the Pats

i could care less about the pats record wearing the alt uni, we are 3 time superbowl champions going on 4 time after this next season so you can have your 2-0 unbeaten record in those ugly jerseys and feel wonderful.

bottom line is miami hasnt won it all since 73 so maybe u guys should wear those every gm and make the opposition sick looking at those ugly orange unis....

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:

hate to make u look like a wrong fool but i gotta.....

pats are 3-0 using their silver alt unis...
win against dallas, miami ( bruschi pick for td gm ) and game against cincy

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom