orange jerseys | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

orange jerseys

Proshopgirl said:
The Pro Shop on line and in Davie will produce any signed player. You can get a Welker in any of the 3 colors. We have produced quite a few for fans and his family. We can not do traded or retired players. We will have Marino white EQT jerseys in August, Claton & Duper are due in October. They will be white also and retail for about 125.00.

:missmeth:

*GASP* They're finally doing a Clayton jersey? I've been looking for one of those for years!

Proshopgirl, that's the best news I've heard all week. Thank you. :D

The Orange Jersey should come out for the NE home game. Between the fact that NE can't beat us at home and the karma that those jerseys have, we'd be unstopable. Heck we should wear them any time we host the AFC east.

99.99 plus tax and shipping if needed for a replica in orange. Authentic in orange is 329.99. Replica takes less time if you order it direct from the Pro Shop over the phone, if you want the ease of using the online site it takes about a week 1/2 due to shipping and the reshipping to you. Authentic takes 4-6 weeks and you can order either way.
I have meet Wes a few times and he is great, a real asset to the team.
:missmeth:

Roman529 said:
The November game at home against the Patsies.....does anyone know where they sell Wes Welker's orange jersey? Is it available?

that's the orange jersey I want as well...

patsdynasty said:
well said and even miami fans who have class and style can recognize that these orange unis are hideous looking and are by far the ugliest in the nfl's history!!!! and the gators too when they wear their all orange unis, UGLY!!!!!!!!

you forgot to mention Tennessee and Clemsux Mr. Bitter

The Orange Jersey should come out for the NE home game. Between the fact that NE can't beat us at home and the karma that those jerseys have, we'd be unstopable. Heck we should wear them any time we host the AFC east.

:confused:

i guess troy brown didnt really catch that 82 yder from brady in ot 2 yrs ago?

must of been dreaming when that happened......

:lol:

Phinphanatic13 said:
you forgot to mention Tennessee and Clemsux Mr. Bitter

tenn are not as ugly as uf, and mr. bitter? why would any pats fan be bitter, if u guys beat us 29-28 in the afc title gm sure i would be. but the fact is it was a reg season loss and the pats went on to win it all, again......

u guys messed up our chance at getting the best record ever for the franchise but thats ok, it all worked out fine in the end.....

patsdynasty said:
:confused:

i guess troy brown didnt really catch that 82 yder from brady in ot 2 yrs ago?

:

Two years ago?

You guys WONT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS NEXT YEAR. :wink:

Have you checked the paper lately?

You lost BOTH OF YOUR COORDINATORS.

You lost BRUSHI TO A STROKE.

You lost TY LAW TO A BROKEN FOOT.

You lost BB`s best friend to THE DOLPHINS.

Regardless of if you will admit it or not......

The Pats are in a DOWNWARD SPIRAL...... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom