orange jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

orange jerseys

The November game at home against the Patsies.....does anyone know where they sell Wes Welker's orange jersey? Is it available?

first game or last game get noticed early against Denver or we might need them in the last game against New England so Feely can see his WR's in the snow storm also it worked against them last year

Roman529 said:
The November game at home against the Patsies.....does anyone know where they sell Wes Welker's orange jersey? Is it available?

u gotta go on nfl shop and make a custom one or find one on the net, plus i think we wear them against Atlanta

Roman529 said:

i loved it when we beat NE but c'mon that was 1 play!

dol_fan_81 said:
i loved it when we beat NE but c'mon that was 1 play!

we're 2-0 in those Jersey's and if we win while wearing them this year again then we best make them our permanent Jersey's :evil:

JAREDMANN said:
first game or last game get noticed early against Denver or we might need them in the last game against New England so Feely can see his WR's in the snow storm also it worked against them last year
I like that idea, Feeley would have to be blind if he couldnt see those jerseys, even in the snow.

The Orange Jersey's are the ugliest in the NFL. Who cares that we are 2-0 in them.
They look like fools.
go back to the old pre-1984 look.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
u gotta go on nfl shop and make a custom one or find one on the net, plus i think we wear them against Atlanta

Nope they won't let you make players past or present unless you can pull a fast one one them!!

nick19991 said:
we're 2-0 in those Jersey's and if we win while wearing them this year again then we best make them our permanent Jersey's :evil:

We are 371-254-4 without them. I'll take my chances with history. They are UGLY and nontriditional. :D

well said and even miami fans who have class and style can recognize that these orange unis are hideous looking and are by far the ugliest in the nfl's history!!!! and the gators too when they wear their all orange unis, UGLY!!!!!!!!

They are not that bad, it is nice to see something different and i bet the dolphins have made a couple million by introducing them

Back
Top Bottom