Orange Or Powder Blue | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orange Or Powder Blue

spazzolian

A.D.D. Activist
Reaction score
I think this would be a nice departure from the Fiedler-Griese babble that continues to go on around these parts....

Which team do you think has the best alternate uniform... the Phins Orange, or the Chargers throwback Powder Blue Jersey, which by the way I happen to think is the nicest jersey in ALL of football, period.

Don't know yet. I will have to see them in the uniforms on the field.

Seeing as to how we haven't seen the orange jersey in action this season, I can't give an opinion.

However, I like the Chargers throw-back powder blues. I hope our orange jerseys live up to their hype, too.

The powder blues are sweet. However, my favorite alternates are probably either Carolina's blues or Detroit's throwbacks that they wear on Turkey Day. I do not like the Dolphins' orange jerseys and I hope they don't wear them again after the Washington game.

The powder blue is in style here for the youngns in Miami. Everyone has a powder blue LT jersey, everyone.

The chargers' powder blue jersey is nice, but that yellow bolt on it kills it for me.

I bought a orange Dolphin Jersey last week, I like it, but not as much as the Dark Blue Jersey that I will be wearing Monday night.

I've seen fans wear the navy blue jersey. Maybe the Phins will wear it for a game next season. I like it.

Have the Chargers replaced their white jerseys with powder blue now or the navy blue with the powder blue?

Originally posted by KYPhinFan
I've seen fans wear the navy blue jersey. Maybe the Phins will wear it for a game next season. I like it.

Have the Chargers replaced their white jerseys with powder blue now or the navy blue with the powder blue?

i think they wear all three.

they wear:

white on white
white on navy
navy on white
powder blue on white

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom