ordered some jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ordered some jerseys

footsteps_falco

Damn SugarBowl
Club Member
Reaction score
http://mail.google.com/a/mail.brook...&th=12b1b7fa96659ebd&attid=0.0&disp=inline&zw

just got these 4 jerseys. 3 of them are from nfljerseysupply.com dansby marshall and henne. the vontae davis is from nflnhljerseys dotcom ... the dansby aqua is much darker then the vontae. the vontae also fits a little better but the sleeves are wider. i dont think either color is right i think the real color is somewhere in between. either way for 25 dollars each im content with what i have. are they legit? no but they are cooler and cheaper than replicas. both came very fast.. 5 business days.. anyway this may be the wrong forum section(if it is sorry please move) but ive read a lot of threads with people asking about these sites or similar ones.. so heres first hand what they offer. i tried to upload the photo directly but it wouldnt work so theres the link.

i love dhgate but i ordered with some friends who also got jerseys, it would have been hard to find a seller on dhgate who carries everything. my stepdad orders a lot of jets jerseys from there, usually come out very nice, some sellers are better then others. though i like the product and the protection the website gives you by not releasing payments until after the order comes in, i find it very hard to find a seller with everything you need (we ordered over 10 jerseys collectively from nfljerseysupply) they will usually say yes on dhgate.. you put your order in and then 3 days later they never confirm because they dont have what you need in stock. if i were to order 1 or 2 jerseys though, dhgate would be my spot

So these things are good quality? I have 2 authentic I just don't wanna drop $300 again

I just ordered 10 jerseys from NFLclubhouse.com

I just ordered my orange Dansby from weiketrade.com. I'm nervous cause I already paid and don't know if its in stock and I don't know if its going to fit right or even look ok. I don't usually buy knockoff stuff but the economy is rough and I just started school again. Add that up to a mortgage and I'm pretty tight in the financial department

the best ones i have seen so far is from nflnhlshop.com they look awesome

lol if you bought 300$ authentics, nothing is going to compare. you might find some off the truck 60-100$ ones.. or on ebay for a little more then that. but atleast you can wear yours with pride. me on the other hand, i would perfer to wear a knock off for 25$.. im no rich man. 300$ is too much for me to ever spend on football memorabilia. and 10 jerseys..... jeez i cant blame you though sounds awesome

Man... I'm real picky about the fake ones, but I need to update my collection. Just had to donate a Ginn, Porter, Taylor and Surtain.

the best ones i have seen so far is from nflnhlshop.com they look awesome

there we go, thats the name of the site i ordered the vontae from, i like it a lot but it doesnt look authentic.. you can tell its a knockoff i think, the color is wrong imo

my cousin bought dansby and marshall both white he has not bought a green would be hard to judge, see if you could put a pic of the vontae

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

I just ordered 10 jerseys from NFLclubhouse.com

i could see why u ordered 10 who did you get

my cousin bought dansby and marshall both white he has not bought a green would be hard to judge, see if you could put a pic of the vontae

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

i could see why u ordered 10 who did you get

he probly got a kory sperry jersey, seeing that his jersey is one of the ones they sell on that site... WTF???? KORY SPERRY??

Back
Top Bottom