Oregon pro day 4/2 Penei Sewell | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oregon pro day 4/2 Penei Sewell

I will give you one thing.

You are more like your avatar than anyone else on this site.

Perfect choice!

Never seen him post in this site before. First time I seen Ejay here. Wonder why he was trying to start something with me earlier. I mean I am open to listening to strawman arguments about Smith. You can't really use the Heisman argument because not only have Heisman winners at receiver have never been great receivers in the nfl, but that doesn't provide a fruitful conversation at all because of his size. The only receiver to win the heisman that managed to be a great receiver in the NFL was Tim Brown. Not only was he a great career returning in college, but he was also a great returner too in the NFL. Brown is in Canton right now, and when he played he had 40 more pounds than Smith has.

Never seen him post in this site before. First time I seen Ejay here. Wonder why he was trying to start something with me earlier. I mean I am open to listening to strawman arguments about Smith. You can't really use the Heisman argument because not only have Heisman winners at receiver have never been great receivers in the nfl, but that doesn't provide a fruitful conversation at all because of his size. The only receiver to win the heisman that managed to be a great receiver in the NFL was Tim Brown. Not only was he a great career returning in college, but he was also a great returner too in the NFL. Brown is in Canton right now, and when he played he had 40 more pounds than Smith has.
Haters come out the woodwork for us, bro! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, what kind of comparison is that? Haven't there only been like 4 receivers who have EVER won it?

K, has nothing to do with what I said.
It has to do with what a lot of people claim, though.. I just quoted you since you mentioned the Heisman..and well..Heisman doesn't mean anything for future success in the NFL..those that claim it does are totally off base.

It has to do with what a lot of people claim, though.. I just quoted you since you mentioned the Heisman..and well..Heisman doesn't mean anything for future success in the NFL..those that claim it does are totally off base.
I quoted another posters referencing the amount of wide receivers who had won the Heisman. You went on a non sequitur of a QB.

I'm not going to get baited into some other silly discussion that isn't related to this thread.

I quoted another posters referencing the amount of wide receivers who had won the Heisman. You went on a non sequitur of a QB.

I'm not going to get baited into some other silly discussion that isn't related to this thread.
I trust everything you say since you have a bimmer in your photo.

Ohhh..but you're already off topic talking about Smitty on a Sewell thread..what's the difference, broseph?!

You still can’t name one single player that came even close to Smith’s production or success in college that this happened to upon entering the NFL yet still believe in this utter nonsense. Unbelievable.

Not only that, you seem to have been absent the past 17 years as the NFL gradually took away the defenses ability to play overly physically or to even play much defense at all.
Smith is a great prospect, but that argument goes both ways. There has not been a player his height and size in the NFL in over a decade. He also played with 2 1st round pick QBs, 3 1st round pick WR, a 1st round pick HB and multiple day 1 and 2 OL guys the past 2 seasons.

To clarify, I would be 100% fine taking Smith at 6. He runs smooth and practically flawless routes. He has great hands. I just think there are a few legitimate question marks about him at the NFL level. I worry a NFL LB that is 60-80lbs heavier than him will take his head off if Tua makes an errant throw over the middle. Again, I’d still draft him at 6, but I feel like his size is a justifiable concern in the long term.

Smith is a great prospect, but that argument goes both ways. There has not been a player his height and size in the NFL in over a decade. He also played with 2 1st round pick QBs, 3 1st round pick WR, a 1st round pick HB and multiple day 1 and 2 OL guys the past 2 seasons.

To clarify, I would be 100% fine taking Smith at 6. He runs smooth and practically flawless routes. He has great hands. I just think there are a few legitimate question marks about him at the NFL level. I worry a NFL LB that is 60-80lbs heavier than him will take his head off if Tua makes an errant throw over the middle. Again, I’d still draft him at 6, but I feel like his size is a justifiable concern in the long term.
Well said. I have similar concerns.

When a poster gets locked up over whether the spelling is Burrow, or Burrows... and lectures another poster about that, there's some damage.

Just laugh...

Back
Top Bottom